Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,210 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? (3829 Views)

A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited / Nairaland Now Number 11 In List Of Most Visited Sites In Nigeria / Nigeria's Political News Blog Is The Most Visited Nigerian Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by semid4lyfe(m): 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2009
Hmmmmm, I'm feeling kinda bored and hence the topic grin Which board do you visit the most on Nairaland and why?

For me, it's the Phone section cos it keeps me connected FOC to the world wide web if you know what I mean grin tongue. Take a look at my Nairaland user statistics - The computer don do ojoro .It says I have more posts in the phone section (863 posts) but I visit the Literature section (258 posts) more. I know for a fact this is wrong because I visit and post more in the phone section.

So which is yours?

Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by semid4lyfe(m): 6:41pm On Dec 21, 2009
E be like se na me holy pass for Nairaland grin I mean out of my 2406 posts, only 22 are in romance. Thats just about 0.91%, not even up to 1%. Whereas, I know peeps who have only 10 posts on Nairaland and all of the posts are in Romance/sexuality Board tongue
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2009
my no1 phone section
my no2 romance section
my no3 music
my no4 education
my no5 tv
others are counterfeit
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by Genuflect(m): 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2009
Of course na the Phone section na. After that it's the Music section. Btw, where you get those stats from?
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by semid4lyfe(m): 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2009
Genuflect:

Of course na the Phone section na. After that it's the Music section. Btw, where you get those stats from?

^^^ Click on your username to view your profile then click on show stats and voila, your Nairaland User Statistics will appear.
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by aieromon(m): 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2009
wink

Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by Genuflect(m): 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2009
Isn't it supposed to be 66%, 34% etc instead of 0.66%, 0.34% etc. Abi which kain calculation be that?
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by semid4lyfe(m): 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2009
@ Aieromon

You be complete geek o. So you have never posted in the romance section? Impressive!
Genuflect

link=topic=369830.msg5160480#msg5160480 date=1261425511:

Isn't it supposed to be 66%, 34% etc instead of 0.66%, 0.34% etc. Abi which kain calculation be that?

Me sef no understand the kain calculation wey Nairaland dey do o.
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by Genuflect(m): 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2009
Lmao. Aieromon, see how Semid dey enter you. Defend yourself na
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by bydot1(m): 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2009
Well my profile says it all
though i was once a regular on the phone section but from the very first day i entered HERE cheesy cheesy shocked couldn't help it.
cheesy
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by semid4lyfe(m): 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2009
by.dot:

Well my profile says it all
though i was once a regular on the phone section but from the very first day i entered HERE cheesy cheesy shocked couldn't help it.
cheesy

Guy, you no lie. Your profile says it all. Over 6100 posts and 5090 of these posts are in Jokes section? Wow, your dedication is amazing. I just went to the jokes section and I saw you were the last poster on 5 threads. Me thinks the Romance/Sexuality section is the real jokes section of Nairaland as I laugh more there than in any other place. So many ridiculous threads and posts to keep one laughing all day.

Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by insongrata(m): 11:34pm On Dec 21, 2009
I think this question's good for reckoning and it reminds me of the fact that my expedition to the phone section has got me so intoxicated that I can't resist the section. . . . .

Do you know why?. . . .

I kinda got glued to the phone section after exploring for a suitable hacking feats that landed me there. Rather than go on a wild goose chase for something I was yet to find the fulfilment in, I settled for a place that I got connected to good friends that help keep me on the loop at no cost.

What could be better that this revelation after almost 11months on this land.
However, I shall soon found the merger of "phone-computer-internet-hacking-pros" for more efficient satiation for the inclined hungry souls for explicit naija hacking spree. cool cool

What else should I say.
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by lynxnoon(m): 12:20am On Dec 22, 2009
smiley

Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by semid4lyfe(m): 1:24am On Dec 22, 2009
insongrata:

I think this question's good for reckoning and it reminds me of the fact that my expedition to the phone section has got me so intoxicated that I can't resist the section. . . . .

Do you know why?. . . .

I kinda got glued to the phone section after exploring for a suitable hacking feats that landed me there. Rather than go on a wild goose chase for something I was yet to find the fulfilment in, I settled for a place that I got connected to good friends that help keep me on the loop at no cost.

What could be better that this revelation after almost 11months on this land.
However, I shall soon found the merger of "phone-computer-internet-hacking-pros" for more efficient satiation for the inclined hungry souls for explicit naija hacking spree. cool cool

What else should I say.

Well said. I think I can decipher the true meaning of your post.

@ Lyxnoon

You're another confirmed geek. I can see you have no time for the trivialities of the romance/sexuality board.
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by dragnet: 9:09am On Dec 22, 2009
Phones. . . Just Phones cheesy
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by waleski(m): 10:38am On Dec 22, 2009
semid creat thread finally wink well o for me my most visited board is
1 phones reason because with dis i can get d latest happenings and get updated by the phone gurus
2 romance section reason because that section is where u see the dunbest threads and people
3 sports because i am a sports person and i like 2 hear the sensible arguments and lastest stuffs in sports. smiley
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by DONFASZY(m): 11:42am On Dec 22, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d

Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by ReachRich(m): 11:54am On Dec 22, 2009
I visit Politics sectn mostly.As a political animal i want to know what is happening around me.
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by clemcykul(f): 11:58am On Dec 22, 2009
am a jokes forum addict, honestly i need a cure
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by clemcykul(f): 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2009
Profile Info
Summary
Show Stats
Show Posts

Modify Profile
Account Related Settings
Forum Profile Information
Look and Layout Preferences
Notifications and Email
Personal Message Options

General Statistics
Total Time Spent Online: 71 days, 16 hours and 33 minutes
Total Posts: 23853 posts
Total Topics: 32 topics
Number of Polls Created: 0 polls
Number of Votes Cast: 11 votes

Posting Activity By Time

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Time of Day

Most Popular Boards By Posts Most Popular Boards By Activity
Jokes Etc 23254
General | Welcome 394
Celebrities 227
Forum Games 227
Nairaland 95
Romance 90
Sexuality 90
Food 74
Fashion 50
Health 45
Jokes Etc 6.77%
General | Welcome 0.40%
Food 0.21%
Celebrities 0.21%
Nairaland 0.19%
Health 0.13%
Fashion 0.09%
Forum Games 0.04%
Sexuality 0.04%
Romance 0.02%
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2009
smiley

Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by otukpo(f): 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2009
Politics
Cos i enjoy it.
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2009
faakay:

smiley

FAAAAAAAKAY BABA! Undisputed heavyweight champion of the sexuality section
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2009
arkinses:

FAAAAAAAKAY BABA! Undisputed heavyweight champion of the sexuality section

looooooool, Chairman mi::: easy!!!!!!!!!!!! U're Mouthed::: grin
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by dani1luv: 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2009
Jokes Section
coz it just fun fun fun!!
That what we call the FUN PALACE
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by dammybravo(m): 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2009
@poster,plz,i know this is nt part of d post,but i just need ur help,can u xplain how to place ur topic on d first page of nairaland
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2009
only relevant topics (so to say) make it to the front page
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by Genuflect(m): 1:48pm On Dec 22, 2009
^^^Dude, only the moderators can do that
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by CarlosVent(m): 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2009
mine is the technology section. cos I deal with laptops importations
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by floriana(m): 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2009
waoh
Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by semid4lyfe(m): 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2009
Slightly off topic

At last I make front-page of Nairaland. What a splendid way to end the year on Nairaland. I know some peeps will come and say "As you make frontpage, shey you don take am collect money for bank or yankee visa"? The answer is[b] NO[/b] and that wasn't my intention, so please don't bother asking the question grin

Yeapie! I have done it. Leaves the thread humming Baba ti ba mi se, Baba ti ba mi se o etc etc

Re: Your Most Visited Nairaland Board And Why? by Genuflect(m): 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2009
Lmao. Semid, you be fool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Calabar Carnival Experience (pictures) / For Installation Of Thunder Arrestor All Kinds Of Electrical Wirings And Conduit / Transgender Ms Sahhara Releases Hot Bikini Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.