Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,012 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Agriculture Or Food Processing Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Agriculture Or Food Processing Business (664 Views)

5 Non-farming Agriculture Business You Can Do / Are You In Need Of Agriculture Or Business Plan? / Cassava Plantation And Processing Business Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agriculture Or Food Processing Business by ogorben: 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hi, please I want quality advice on any food or agriculture products processing business that one can do as a business. I don't want to involve in farming but will like to involved in the processing business. I will like to know any lucrative agriculture processing that is not too expensive to set up, maybe in the region of around 5m to 6m. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Agriculture Or Food Processing Business by Omorichy007(m): 12:36am On Mar 23, 2017
I hope u have bin able to find answers to your post on Agric processing?... I will be my delight & advice dat u also consider oil palm processing as the equipment and needed resources are within ur Budget range.
U can holla me on 07032236747 for further enquiry or discussion.
Thanks,
Richard
CARV farms.
Re: Agriculture Or Food Processing Business by DoyenExchange: 8:57am On Mar 23, 2017
Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!

(1) (Reply)

Is Recharge Card Business Still Lucrative? / Earn Money Into Your Account / Port Harcourt Contractors And Businessmen Get In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.