Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Help Gmail Account Was Hacked - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Gmail Account Was Hacked (881 Views)

Help! Gurus In The House, How Can I Recover My Gmail Account? / Pls Help! My Facebook Account Was Hacked Last Night / HELP: Gmail Is Malformed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Gmail Account Was Hacked by seglad2(m): 12:25am On Mar 23, 2017
Hi, My name is Segun.
Any time I want to login to my Gmail, it's says ' account deleted ''. all attempt to recover it is not successful.
I discovered that my associated phone dt ends with .......41 was changed to .......70. And recovery email was hacked to sal............@gmail.com. please help.
Even the Gmail is associated with this Nairaland user name

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Help Gmail Account Was Hacked by seglad2(m): 12:28am On Mar 23, 2017
The number and the Gmail for recovery are not mine cry cry

Re: Help Gmail Account Was Hacked by TheArbiter: 7:36am On Mar 23, 2017
Here you go. Do not forget to write out a tutorial so that others may benefit from your experience.

How To Recover Your Hacked Google/Gmail Account & Password In 5 Steps Gmail account recovery in 5 steps

Best wishes.
Re: Help Gmail Account Was Hacked by seglad2(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2017
TheArbiter:

Here you go. Do not forget to write out a tutorial so that others may benefit from your experience.

How To Recover Your Hacked Google/Gmail Account & Password In 5 Steps Gmail account recovery in 5 steps

Best wishes.
No help options

Re: Help Gmail Account Was Hacked by TheArbiter: 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
@seglad2

Click find my account.

Then click:

Request Google's help on the page that shows up.

Hope you get it back.

Best regards.

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Money With Your Videos / Cheap Nigeria Hosted And Non Hosted 9ja Adsense / Writers Needed For A Tech Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.