Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon Had Been On Exams Failing Streak - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon Had Been On Exams Failing Streak (1575 Views)

Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) / Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon Had Been On Exams Failing Streak by masterpiece86: 12:26am On Mar 23, 2017
Controversies keep trailing the reported suicide of a medical doctor, Allwell Orji, who was said that have jumped into the lagoon in Lagos from the third mainland bridge.

This time, a classmate of his has testified that the late doctor received the news of another failure in a professional examination hours before he died.
One of Dr Orji’s classmates in medical school, who pleaded anonymity because of the sensitive nature of the matter, told the media that the deceased doctor had attempted suicide in 2012 when he began his quest to specialize in his medical practice but failed the qualifying exams.

According to him, “Orji had been trying to specialize without success for a while. “He took a course in surgery and failed, then paediatrics and failed. “The last one was when he sat for the final exams in Family Medicine, which he also failed.
“The results of the exams were released last Tuesday, but because he was not on the class’ WhatsApp group, he could not get the information on time. Someone informed him about the development on Saturday, but he only confirmed his poor result that Sunday.
“He does not have a friend in the class and was a recluse of sort. During the final exams, he even fell ill and convulsed in class.”

Meanwhile, Dr. Orji’s driver, Henry Ita has revealed that his boss, Allwell Orji, left his Abule-Ijesha home during a family prayer session that fateful day.
Ita, in his statement to police, insisted that his boss beckoned on him to take him out in the middle of a prayer session between his mother, Mrs Chinyere Orji and a pastor.
According to him, “he had been home all day. He was casually dressed in trousers and long sleeve shirt when he called me to take him out. He sat in front but did not speak to me or anyone on the phone until we got to a point on the Third Mainland Bridge.
“He ordered me to park, saying he wanted to urinate. He alighted from the car and immediately climbed the rail. Before I could alight from the car, he had jumped into the lagoon.”

http://upshotreports.com/doctor-who-jumped-into-lagoon-had-been-on-exams-failing-streak-classmate-reveals/
Re: Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon Had Been On Exams Failing Streak by philGeo(m): 12:34am On Mar 23, 2017
All this Children that they use to pampers them, you fail three time and you commit suicide, the sweetness of Victory is when you remember how many time you fail before.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon Had Been On Exams Failing Streak by Amberon: 12:39am On Mar 23, 2017
This is not a joke. Medicine has one of the highest rates of suicide among students in the world.
Re: Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon Had Been On Exams Failing Streak by Amberon: 12:41am On Mar 23, 2017
All the other medical doctors committing suicide in the western world, what did they nurse them with? Plantain leaf?

philGeo:
All this Children that they use to pampers them, you fail three time and you commit suicide, the sweetness of Victory is when you remember how many time you fail before.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon Had Been On Exams Failing Streak by Jokerman(m): 12:42am On Mar 23, 2017
Must he study medicine??
Re: Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon Had Been On Exams Failing Streak by sorom4: 12:48am On Mar 23, 2017
I keep on telling people that no amount of frustration will make me take my own life.
Once there is life; there is hope

1 Like

Re: Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon Had Been On Exams Failing Streak by DozieInc(m): 12:51am On Mar 23, 2017
He gave in to self defeat.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon Had Been On Exams Failing Streak by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 23, 2017
Jokerman:
Must he study medicine??
His passion.
Re: Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon Had Been On Exams Failing Streak by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 23, 2017
sorom4:
I keep on telling people that no amount of frustration will make me take my own life.
Talk is cheap.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon Had Been On Exams Failing Streak by Jokerman(m): 12:58am On Mar 23, 2017
Love Machine:
His passion.

What gratification will he achieve now from his passion??
Re: Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon Had Been On Exams Failing Streak by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 23, 2017
Jokerman:

What gratification will he achieve now from his passion??
To calm his emotion.
Re: Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon Had Been On Exams Failing Streak by shortgun(m): 1:41am On Mar 23, 2017
sorom4:
Nothing o my brother... Wetin man never see?

1 Like

Re: Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon Had Been On Exams Failing Streak by chiefolododo(m): 1:42am On Mar 23, 2017

Re: Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon Had Been On Exams Failing Streak by Ruq: 2:06am On Mar 23, 2017
philGeo:
Where is thy nous? obviously you cannot grog what depression is not even the slightest explanation, highest you understand is that it's just sadness. Be happy most of your formative years wasn't bleeped up. And contraary to your pamper analogy it's those who weren't at all cared for that feel left out. So shut it a bit and go get pampered.

sorom4:

Yeah, keep on to that belief. keep true to it.
There's no worse sucker punch than reality, and it packs a lot of mire with it when it hits hard. Remember you said this. you'll be surprised when matters you seem to view crucial get trivialized then you'll understand we interpret pain differently, and no one out weighs the other in the mind of the victim.
Re: Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon Had Been On Exams Failing Streak by Wasky101: 8:17am On Mar 23, 2017
Ruq:

Yeah, keep on to that belief. keep true to it.
There's no worse sucker punch than reality, and it packs a lot of mire with it when it hits hard. Remember you said this. you'll be surprised when matters you seem to view crucial get trivialized then you'll understand we interpret pain differently, and no one out weighs the other in the mind of the victim.

No matter what happens in life, no matter how hard reality punches u in the face suicide is no way to go and it should not be justified. People who commit suicide are the most wicked , selfish and self centered set of people to ever exist. Everything has to work right for them. The thought of pain you put your loved ones through alone shld be a deterrent. Do u know what kinda mess his mother is in right now. That is no way to pay them back for whatever its worth. I wish I can just catch someone trying to commit suicide someday
Re: Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon Had Been On Exams Failing Streak by Ruq: 9:35am On Mar 23, 2017
Wasky101:

No matter what happens in life, no matter how hard reality punches u in the face suicide is no way to go and it should not be justified. People who commit suicide are the most wicked , selfish and self centered set of people to ever exist. Everything has to work right for them. The thought of pain you put your loved ones through alone shld be a deterrent. Do u know what kinda mess his mother is in right now. That is no way to pay them back for whatever its worth. I wish I can just catch someone trying to commit suicide someday

You still don't get, how did what I wrote look like defense for suicide. Be happy you ain't neurotic. And what's the talk about being selfish, do you understand where the pain stems from, what of the cases were the same people you want Him to live for are the cause of his pain? See just mum it. you haven't met someone with chronic pain. And to those who call them cowards I shake my head, I sure know the amount of grit it takes to pop your own clogs and 'cowards' do not possess grit.

(1) (Reply)

Car Battery Thief Caught In Lagos & Made To Carry The Battery On His Head(pics) / Shocking Confession Of A 16years Old Nigerian Girl Who Can't Do Without Sex. / Woman Exposes Her Church Pastor Who Raped Dozens Of Girls & His Own Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.