Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Latest Information About The Doctor Who Commited Suicide. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Latest Information About The Doctor Who Commited Suicide. (882 Views)

Is It Right For The Doctor To Do Pregnancy Test On The Woman Without The Couples / The Doctor Who Slapped Me As A Nurse 25 Years Ago Now Works Under Me As A Doctor / Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Information About The Doctor Who Commited Suicide. by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 23, 2017
LATEST REVELATION ABOUT THE DR WHO COMMITTED SUICIDE ON THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE. Well, I happen to know him. We just concluded a diploma program together. He was Dr. Oji Allwell. He's a known SCD patient, who struggled to pull through medical school despite all his health challenges. Information has it that he would have wanted to do a residency in surgery but for his health issue, and then he opted for paediatrics but he wasn't likely to cope with the call duty, thus he opted for family medicine by doing a diploma in family medicine. We had our exams In December, however the result was pasted last week Tuesday online where almost half of our classmates (Lagos zone) failed. He didn't know about the result until Saturday afternoon when a colleague called to inform him that he didn't make It (he's not on the class WhatsApp group, he's often on his own). On Sunday, he was heading for mdcn,VI office thinking the result was pasted there before he got another call and he told his driver he wanted to micturate and then he went into the ocean. We don't know if there are other factors attached to it but his family had always given him tremendous support, having his own driver etc. He even had a seizure during one of our exams but he pulled through. It's really sad as the whole class is devastated. *Copied from reliable source*
Re: Latest Information About The Doctor Who Commited Suicide. by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 23, 2017
RIP...... So sad.
Re: Latest Information About The Doctor Who Commited Suicide. by okefunsho41(m): 7:56am On Mar 23, 2017
copied
Re: Latest Information About The Doctor Who Commited Suicide. by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 23, 2017
okefunsho41:
copied
..... you did not get to see that?!
Re: Latest Information About The Doctor Who Commited Suicide. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
I just don't get it,I think there should be proper investigation on this.

How can he take his life for failing an exam after pulling thru medical school?Something does not add up.

(1) (Reply)

I'm At The Edge Of Commiting Sucide: I'm Fed Up With This Life / Young Mum Whose Daughter Was Born Blind Shares Her Moving Story / Pregnant Nigerian Woman Allegedly Beaten To Death By Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.