Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

I Am Very Wealthy. Can I Just Bribe My School Officials To Give Me Good Grades? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am Very Wealthy. Can I Just Bribe My School Officials To Give Me Good Grades? (463 Views)

How To Study And Make Good Grades – Tips For Average Students / How To Attain Good Grades In Your First Year At The University / Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Very Wealthy. Can I Just Bribe My School Officials To Give Me Good Grades? by asifawarley(m): 8:08am On Mar 23, 2017
You want to bribe your teachers to give you good grades or doctor your transcript?

Probably in Las Vegas or in a parochial/private USA school with high standards you would get kicked out for corruption & attempted bribery. Or maybe at least— sent to a shrink. Likewise, if you cheat on exams to get a passing grade that you don’t deserve you won’t be able to do the job you are supposedly qualified for.

Not only that, it shows incredibly bad character. You would be a thief who wants to steal what you didn’t earn.

Would you want an incompetent surgeon who “bought” his qualifications operating on you ?

It might be different at a 4th rate school in the 3rd world- Africa, Asia, Haiti? But what’s the point. If the world knows that any student can buy grades at that school, your diploma is less than worthless.

If you managed to get into grad school or a job at a top tier outfit like Goldman Sachs having bought your way in, you wouldn’t cut the mustard, and would be fired in a week or two.

Finally, if you are wealthy because you made all that money in your own business, you would easily get into a top school like Wharton, Harvard or Stanford . You’d probably even get an honorary degree and/or be invited as a guest lecturer without bribing anyone. Grades count for a lot less than accomplishments. Both in academia and in real life. If word got out that you were corrupt and tried to corrupt others with bribes, you go to the bottom of the heap.

Get a mentor to give you further instructions in ethics.
Source
Re: I Am Very Wealthy. Can I Just Bribe My School Officials To Give Me Good Grades? by PatEinstEin(m): 11:17am On Mar 23, 2017
Wetin u wan kan do with the good grades?
Re: I Am Very Wealthy. Can I Just Bribe My School Officials To Give Me Good Grades? by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 23, 2017
So why the f*ck did you have to bring in a school from the US like they don't also have corruption there

Obama's daughter is billed to resume at Harvard soon; do you think she got there purely on merit undecidedundecided

(1) (Reply)

UTME: JAMB Reduces Questions, Exam Hours / JAMB Should Set Uniform Cut-off Marks For Candidates - Educationist / Mcafee MA0-103 Exam Question And Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.