Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> (10172 Views)

Chris Brown Wishes Rihanna A Happy Birthday Posted Her Childhood Picture / Happy Birthday To Me - / Happy Birthday To Moi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Adesina12: 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
queenitee:

Amen,thanks
Don't worry,Adesina12 is boo and he won't vex

Wish you success in your examinations.

Sweet popcorn for you bae
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
ChizzyMaris:
You can.. but after the recession please.
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by queenitee(f): 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
Adesina12:

Wish you success in your examinations.

Sweet popcorn for you bae
Amen
Thanks boo
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
ChizzyMaris:

You can.. but after the recession please.
After recessionundecided are u kidding? That would be forever, nigeria can never move out of recession
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by gtin(m): 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
ChizzyMaris:

Shh sh.. why are you saying it loud na?
Oh so u didnt want to snd anytin before bah?
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by olatex25(m): 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
Happy Birthday to u my guy, long life and prosperity... am sorry I give u a late wishes, am just been busy. moving from one state to d Oda... have missed tho

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
olatex25:
Happy Birthday to u my guy, long life and prosperity... am sorry I give u a late wishes, am just been busy. moving from one state to d Oda... have missed tho
Thank u my nigga of life.. I really appreciate. so how work??
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Maryclaire1(f): 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
Amen.....thanks

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Maryclaire1:
Amen.....thanks
U're welcum.. btw

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Maryclaire1(f): 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hadampson:
U're welcum.. btw
thanks smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
Maryclaire1:
thanks smiley
U're beautifully welcomewink can i send u pm??
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hadampson bro,sorry am late happy birthday in arrears,and many more years in advance,grit 4 me ya iyawo ok?
gringringrin
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Maryclaire1(f): 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hadampson:
U're beautifully welcomewink can i send u pm??
Ok
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
Spiritman99:
Hadampson bro,sorry am late happy birthday in arrears,and many more years in advance,grit 4 me ya iyawo ok?
gringringrin
Definitely.. btw thanks 4 d bday wish.. Where have u been all diz while nahundecided
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 10:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
Maryclaire1:
Ok
check ur mail
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hadampson:
Definitely.. btw thanks 4 d bday wish.. Where have u been all diz while nahundecided
Bro,i've bin around spiritual tho,...actually bro av bin busy wit work,hwz life bin treating u ova there
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
Spiritman99:

Bro,i've bin around spiritual tho,...actually bro av bin busy wit work,hwz life bin treating u ova there
Good bro.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by olatex25(m): 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hadampson:
Thank u my nigga of life.. I really appreciate. so how work??

God is doing great wonders bro... am indeed thankful...
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Aminzy(m): 9:38am On Mar 29, 2017
Hadampson:
My sincere gratitude goes to Almighty God who has spared my life up to this moment. Also, a very big thank you to my NL family, friends and well wishers who made yesterday a memorable day for me. Thanks for the prayer and good wishes. May God in His infinite mercy grant you all form of goodness and may you find peace and joy when you need it most.. Amen

cc: spdazzy, angelinastto, chumzypinky, lankyannie, marianneada, maryclaire1, adesina12, wizsolzy, stephanieElla24, TheblessedMAN, jupitre, dasilver20, bibi294, rachealfst, yewandequeen, dtobs, yusufibrahim, queenbee123, skillful01, njokunonsochukwu, comelyjummy, stlomo1s, aminzy, mukhtar20, holufunmie, blanquito, genevievejasper, xolocious, ifecoded, larabae13, yungtemy, sirorubebe, nikz, hormobolanle, cerewo, pinkycute, lovelygurl, pepperoni55, missperfect28, kingofcasting, ritababe, ikombe, johnsown1, cherrybrown, eniqurl, switup, gtin, abefe99, smizel, fam24, bibijay123, spiritman99, tohpahz, queenbetsy, oludare007, lecheM, bimberry1307
you are wlcome,what re fwends for....dont mention

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by StephanieElla24: 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hadampson:
My sincere gratitude goes to Almighty God who has spared my life up to this moment. Also, a very big thank you to my NL family, friends and well wishers who made yesterday a memorable day for me. Thanks for the prayer and good wishes. May God in His infinite mercy grant you all form of goodness and may you find peace and joy when you need it most.. Amen

cc: spdazzy, angelinastto, chumzypinky, lankyannie, marianneada, maryclaire1, adesina12, wizsolzy, stephanieElla24, TheblessedMAN, jupitre, dasilver20, bibi294, rachealfst, yewandequeen, dtobs, yusufibrahim, queenbee123, skillful01, njokunonsochukwu, comelyjummy, stlomo1s, aminzy, mukhtar20, holufunmie, blanquito, genevievejasper, xolocious, ifecoded, larabae13, yungtemy, sirorubebe, nikz, hormobolanle, cerewo, pinkycute, lovelygurl, pepperoni55, missperfect28, kingofcasting, ritababe, ikombe, johnsown1, cherrybrown, eniqurl, switup, gtin, abefe99, smizel, fam24, bibijay123, spiritman99, tohpahz, queen be
tsy, oludare007, lecheM, bimberry1307
Amen..you are welcome bro
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
Aminzy:
you are wlcome,what re fwends for....dont mention
smileysmiley
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by ChizzyMaris(f): 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
gtin:
Oh so u didnt want to snd anytin before bah?
Ees nor like that
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by ChizzyMaris(f): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hadampson:
After recessionundecided are u kidding? That would be forever, nigeria can never move out of recession
Chisos! How can you say that? Can't you see that our president is working, or you're not feeling the change? Don't be an enemy of progress.
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
ChizzyMaris:

Chisos! How can you say that? Can't you see that our president is working, or you're not feeling the change? Don't be an enemy of progress.
Its gud to gv urself hope nah.. Baba is really working indeed. as u can see, dollar av drop.

Lets nur deceive ourselves. btw which change r u talkin abt? shey recession? coz d only change dat ayam experiencing nw iz RECESSION
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by ChizzyMaris(f): 7:25am On Mar 31, 2017
Hadampson:
Its gud to gv urself hope nah.. Baba is really working indeed. as u can see, dollar av drop.

Lets nur deceive ourselves. btw which change r u talkin abt? shey recession? coz d only change dat ayam experiencing nw iz RECESSION
Change is change na. Whether good or bad..
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 7:28am On Mar 31, 2017
ChizzyMaris:
Change is change na. Whether good or bad..
Lolgringrin I laugh in swahili
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
This is the thread princ007
we can derail as we likewinkcheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
princ007 where are you?
Am waiting for you o
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
princ007! princ007!!! princ007!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hadampson:
princ007! princ007!!! princ007!!!
Lol
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
princ007:
Lol
This is the thread o Shall we beginwink
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 26, 2017
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hi Nairalander's It Ur Best Tym On Christmas Shout Out / Happy Birthday To Natasha,, / Beware!!! Activate Whatsapp Without Internet Is A SCAM!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.