Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Programmer In The House Need Your Assist - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programmer In The House Need Your Assist (1076 Views)

A Programmer Male Friend Needed By A Female Programmer In Warri, Delta / The Ideal Salary Of A Programmer In Nigeria / ARE You A Programmer In Abuja ? Come In Here Briefly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programmer In The House Need Your Assist by skyhighweb(m): 10:53am On Mar 23, 2017
so i rewrote a code to collect price from a table and deduct from the users table the thing it works fine but the problem is it only deduct from the top of the table instead of the page being viewed at the moment.

$query = "SELECT minimum_bid, fee_type FROM " . $DBPrefix . "auctions ";

thats the query code i believe am missing something
Re: Programmer In The House Need Your Assist by Donald3d(m): 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
skyhighweb:
so i rewrote a code to collect price from a table and deduct from the users table the thing it works fine but the problem is it only deduct from the top of the table instead of the page being viewed at the moment.

Is it deducting from a currently logged in user ?.
Is a session set ?
Just narrow down the query to the currently logged in user (add WHERE user = $currently_loggedin_user)
Or are you trying to achieve something else ? .
Re: Programmer In The House Need Your Assist by bassdow: 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
skyhighweb:

Don't know how your code look like but to use variables from Currently logged-in user, you need to store and use session variables
Re: Programmer In The House Need Your Assist by skyhighweb(m): 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
the deducting is ok, its just seem to collect data from the top table instead of what's being viewed at the moment
Re: Programmer In The House Need Your Assist by RealLordZeus(m): 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
Please help me correct the form "action" command for this script
Please anybody should help or just type what the action part will look like instead of the "confirm"
The file is the confirm.php
skyhighweb:
the deducting is ok, its just seem to collect data from the top table instead of what's being viewed at the moment
Donald3d:

Is it deducting from a currently logged in user ?.
Is a session set ?
Just narrow down the query to the currently logged in user (add WHERE user = $currently_loggedin_user)
Or are you trying to achieve something else ? .
Thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

Lordzouga's And Others Please I Need Your Help On Vpn App Development / How To Create An Iphone Or Ipad Apps And Games Succeed In App Store! / Just Tell Me Your Mobile Application Idea (i'll Code It To Live)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.