Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,764 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Make Am - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Make Am (349 Views)

Download Oritse Femi – Make Am / Download Instrumental With Hook: Patoranking – Make Am (beat By Jaypizzle) / [gaposa Music]:dosman - Make Am Prod By Acolefinetunez @dosmannation Cc:@brainyw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Am by dosmannation(m): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2017
Down on my knees praying to jah to make am... We all need d prayer sey u know. Dosman In Make am Produce by Acole Finetunez.
Download via Nairaland:
https://www.nairaland.com/3638323/gaposa-music-dosman-make-prod
We must to make am!!
instagram:dosmannation Twitter: dosmannation1 Facebook: Dosumu holuwahfemie
God bless you, God bless nairaland C.E.O
Re: Make Am by onomemike: 11:28am On Mar 23, 2017
dosmannation:
Down on my knees praying to jah to make am...
We all need d prayer sey u know.
Dosman
In
Make am
Produce by Acole Finetunez.

Download via Nairaland:

https://www.nairaland.com/3638323/gaposa-music-dosman-make-prod

We must to make am!!

Today was amazing... A friend called me and said I shld change my MMM guider to micheal.ohunyon@gmail.com and that I did.

To my greatest surprise, few minutes after I GH, I was matched and someone paid 17k to my acct. Here is my proof.

I am still expecting others to pay aswell cos I have confirmed the first person that paid me.

Try this trick and share with friends if it works for you as I have done too.

Best of luck.

instagram:dosmannation
Twitter: dosmannation1
Facebook: Dosumu holuwahfemie

God bless you, God bless nairaland C.E.O

(1) (Reply)

‘youths Should Be More Involved In Transforming Nigeria’ / Link To My New Hot Jamz / Please Listen To And Rate My Song!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.