Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

TECNO Camon CX Unboxing And First Impressions Video - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Camon CX Unboxing And First Impressions Video (1456 Views)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Nokia 2.3 Unboxing And Impressions Video - Is It Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Camon CX Unboxing And First Impressions Video by henry007(m): 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hey guys, check out the first unboxing video of the TECNO Camon CX.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5DuZKfWUHE&feature=youtu.be&a

You're welcome. grin
Re: TECNO Camon CX Unboxing And First Impressions Video by henry007(m): 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
Re: TECNO Camon CX Unboxing And First Impressions Video by Baroba(m): 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
henry007:

Which MTK chipset is it rocking, no one seem to be mentioning that..
Re: TECNO Camon CX Unboxing And First Impressions Video by henry007(m): 3:08am On Mar 24, 2017
Baroba:

Which MTK chipset is it rocking, no one seem to be mentioning that..

Though the hardware info doesn't pick up some helio processors, i took the liberty of searching on google and here's what my conclusion is. The MTK chipset is MT6755 Helio P10

Re: TECNO Camon CX Unboxing And First Impressions Video by Baroba(m): 6:00am On Mar 24, 2017
Thanks man, nice unboxing.. I applaud them for launching this thing with Nougat..
Re: TECNO Camon CX Unboxing And First Impressions Video by henry007(m): 12:27am On Apr 16, 2017
Baroba:
Thanks man, nice unboxing.. I applaud them for launching this thing with Nougat..
Thanks bro, i appreciate.

Do check out my other videos

TECNO Camon CX Camera Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT_vgr20KX8

TECNO Camon CX vs Phantom 6: Speed test, Camera & Gaming Comparison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8f4TVr5NMM?a
Re: TECNO Camon CX Unboxing And First Impressions Video by Abdstrakt(m): 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
I'm getting the Camon Cx next week. Can't wait!
Re: TECNO Camon CX Unboxing And First Impressions Video by Prince081: 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
Got the camon cx. my issue is that i have been struggling to open the sim card slot.
i have used pin into the pinhole but its not opening. who can help?
Re: TECNO Camon CX Unboxing And First Impressions Video by henry007(m): 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
Prince081:
Got the camon cx. my issue is that i have been struggling to open the sim card slot.
i have used pin into the pinhole but its not opening. who can help?

The pin they included in the pack is not opening it? Where you buy it from?
If you can take it there, do so. If not, take it to carlcare for a fix/replacement.

(1) (Reply)

Between Oukitel K6000 pro And Leagoo Shark 1 / 9mobile Introduces New Product / Smartwatch Phone Video Showing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.