Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Can I Use My Nimc Slip For Google Adsense Personal Identification Number (PIN) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can I Use My Nimc Slip For Google Adsense Personal Identification Number (PIN) (2158 Views)

How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? / Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment / 13 Things You Must Do Before You Apply For Google Adsense For Fast Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use My Nimc Slip For Google Adsense Personal Identification Number (PIN) by EronsCollins(m): 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hello my good people,

I have requested for my google adsense pin the second time and am still unable to get it here in Nigeria. The other verification method is for me to provide a government issued ID card, bank statement or telephone bill displaying my payee name and postal address as it appears in my account.

But the address i used in my adsense account is different from the one on my National Identity Management Commission (Nimc) slip.

Please i need here. and can i even use my National Identity Management Commission (Nimc) slip the carries my name and address for the verification?

Thank you.
Re: Can I Use My Nimc Slip For Google Adsense Personal Identification Number (PIN) by gidimasters(m): 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
EronsCollins:
Hello my good people,

I have requested for my google adsense pin the second time and am still unable to get it here in Nigeria. The other verification method is for me to provide a government issued ID card, bank statement or telephone bill displaying my payee name and postal address as it appears in my account.

But the address i used in my adsense account is different from the one on my National Identity Management Commission (Nimc) slip.

Please i need here. and can i even use my National Identity Management Commission (Nimc) slip the carries my name and address for the verification?

Thank you.

Bro, Just change the name and the address on your adsense account to the one you have on your NIMC slip...

But will they accept NIMC slip? Cos The slip is not even recognised here in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Can I Use My Nimc Slip For Google Adsense Personal Identification Number (PIN) by EronsCollins(m): 11:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
Thank you
Re: Can I Use My Nimc Slip For Google Adsense Personal Identification Number (PIN) by uzorjeffrey(m): 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
Am having the same problem with the nimc they didn't accept it
Re: Can I Use My Nimc Slip For Google Adsense Personal Identification Number (PIN) by seoxpert(m): 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2021
I also have the same problem. Will PHCN Bill be accepted?
Re: Can I Use My Nimc Slip For Google Adsense Personal Identification Number (PIN) by cliqtips: 11:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
no, don't try it.

They stated the documents that are acceptable for verification.

I hope you know that you have limits on the number of times you can submit so don't waste it

seoxpert:
I also have the same problem. Will PHCN Bill be accepted?

(1) (Reply)

Suggest A Free Or Premium Themeforest Wordpress Theme For Music Blog / Wazobiatvnews.com Is Now On Freebasics / Project# Building A Very Fast Dynamic Site Maker(php)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.