Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Construction Updates Of A Storey Building, Of "1:2:3"features. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Updates Of A Storey Building, Of "1:2:3"features. (1145 Views)

Photos As 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ibadan / A Storey Building Of 4 Flats Available For Sale In Warri / Three Storey Building Collapses At Ilasa, Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Updates Of A Storey Building, Of "1:2:3"features. by florest(m): 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
We started out on 2nd day of march, 2017. Today, we are doing dpc, after some break, to allow fillings to settle down. Block to start tomorrow. I will not be posting up the foundation detail now, but i promise to do that later in other to give you up-to-date block set set out from dpc level.

Project "1:2:3", description
Land size: 329.4sqm
Building size: 153.7
Types: residential
Client : a NA officer
Contractor: Florest
The term "1:2:3" is the name given to this project, according to its bedrooms features. It has 4 unit, a 2 bedrm flat with a mini flat of a single bedroom on the ground floor, and a 3bdrm flat with a single bdrm on first floor.

1 Like

Re: Construction Updates Of A Storey Building, Of "1:2:3"features. by florest(m): 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
Starting this morning, we have a little delay of sand supplies. the supplier come at about 9:45am

Re: Construction Updates Of A Storey Building, Of "1:2:3"features. by abouzaid: 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
florest:
We started out on 2nd day of march, 2017. Today, we are doing dpc, after some break, to allow fillings to settle down. Block to start tomorrow. I will not be posting up the foundation detail now, but i promise to do that later in other to give you up-to-date block set set out from dpc level.

The term "1:2:3" is the name given to this project, according to its bedrooms features. It has 4 unit, a 2 bedrm flat with a mini flat of a single bedroom on the ground floor, and a 3bdrm flat with a single bdrm on first floor.
nice work but your camera needs replacement, i would really love to see the floor plan.
Re: Construction Updates Of A Storey Building, Of "1:2:3"features. by Henrick007: 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
For your aluminium window and stainless handrails contact me on 08025125667

Re: Construction Updates Of A Storey Building, Of "1:2:3"features. by florest(m): 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=abouzaid post=54875905]nice work but your camera needs replacement, i would really love to see the floor plan.
Thank you sir, i would do just that i took the picture in dark place. I have have the floor plan in PDF format, i will upload it later sir. Some picture from foundation work

1 Like

Re: Construction Updates Of A Storey Building, Of "1:2:3"features. by florest(m): 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
This is how far we go today, I could not upload or update yesterday. Now above window level

Re: Construction Updates Of A Storey Building, Of "1:2:3"features. by Nobody: 4:39am On Mar 29, 2017
I just wanted to encourage you to keep posting updates as much as time permits.

You're making good progress.
Re: Construction Updates Of A Storey Building, Of "1:2:3"features. by florest(m): 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:
I just wanted to encourage you to keep posting updates as much as time permits.

You're making good progress.
the patriarchs has spoken! And i am encouraged. Thank you Sir!.

Today we are at lintel level, on the 2 bedroom flat, let's see how the work go today. But God so willing, we shall round it up tomorrow for lintel and columns. All beams and pillars to cast Friday.

Re: Construction Updates Of A Storey Building, Of "1:2:3"features. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
florest:
the patriarchs has spoken! And i am encouraged. Thank you Sir!.

Today we are at lintel level, on the 2 bedroom flat, let's see how the work go today. But God so willing, we shall round it up tomorrow for lintel and columns. All beams and pillars to cast Friday.

No worries Sir.

Some other so called "builders" talk and post incoherent garbage all day and can't show a single work of theirs.

Keep up the good work.
Re: Construction Updates Of A Storey Building, Of "1:2:3"features. by florest(m): 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
Video ongoing work on site
I will upload pictures from excavations to pdc level by even. Keep in touch!

Re: Construction Updates Of A Storey Building, Of "1:2:3"features. by florest(m): 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=EgunMogaji post=55065978]

No worries Sir.

Some other so called "builders" talk and post incoherent garbage all day and can't show a single work of theirs.

Keep up the good work.

Thank you for your timely encouragement sir! I will keep to your advise "keeping upthe good work"!
Re: Construction Updates Of A Storey Building, Of "1:2:3"features. by folmus: 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
Henrick007:

Why can't you create a thread and show us your works? Just a piece of advice.

1 Like

Re: Construction Updates Of A Storey Building, Of "1:2:3"features. by Baker77: 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
florest:

for all electrical works for this building,you whatsapp/call on
Re: Construction Updates Of A Storey Building, Of "1:2:3"features. by saheedbadmus(m): 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nice one OP..dont forget when you are at painting stage, dont forget to reach out to us @ crest coatings for all kind of paints Texcoat, Flexcoat, Washable paints, Mirror paints, Emulsion, POP, Putty, Gloss etc

A superlative bonus awaits you once you refer SAHEED-BADMUS as your source of this info.

Also we can Get the paint products transported for free to your doorstep...

Contact us today via:

Mobile: 08034040229 or 08155489041
Head Office:5, Oseni Akinighain Street,
Dele Ara B/Stop, Ikotun Oshodi Isolo,Lagos..
Head Office:5, Oseni Akinighain Street,
Dele Ara B/Stop, Ikotun Oshodi Isolo,Lagos..

Re: Construction Updates Of A Storey Building, Of "1:2:3"features. by Henrick007: 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
folmus:

Why can't you create a thread and show us your works? Just a piece of advice.
thanks sir/ma,I will be creating a topic on it soon and I hope it hits the front page.
Re: Construction Updates Of A Storey Building, Of "1:2:3"features. by florest(m): 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hello all, I promised to upload pictures from excavations to dpc level before now, but due to other commitment, I was unable. I will do that later . this is where we are now, there is a little slow down on the project though for good. Cos, With have to work on with pace of our client.

Re: Construction Updates Of A Storey Building, Of "1:2:3"features. by florest(m): 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
More pictures ad preparations of fence work too.
Re: Construction Updates Of A Storey Building, Of "1:2:3"features. by florest(m): 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
More pictures ad preparations of fence too. To start tomorrow

Re: Construction Updates Of A Storey Building, Of "1:2:3"features. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
Henrick007:

I really really like this space.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5046271_img20160705141256_jpeg228ea92dc4fc0fcba5b8d8493f50fee3
Re: Construction Updates Of A Storey Building, Of "1:2:3"features. by florest(m): 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
We dig out the soak away to compliment the filling sand dig from the excavations, so the client need not buying of filling sand at all. Now we we've completed work on the soak away

Re: Construction Updates Of A Storey Building, Of "1:2:3"features. by florest(m): 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I really really like this space.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5046271_img20160705141256_jpeg228ea92dc4fc0fcba5b8d8493f50fee3

Good evening Pa, Egunmogaji. Happy new week to you sir

1 Like

Re: Construction Updates Of A Storey Building, Of "1:2:3"features. by Henrick007: 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: Construction Updates Of A Storey Building, Of "1:2:3"features. by florest(m): 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
[quote author=Henrick007 post=55205216]thanks boss, that's what I do [/quote.

Seeth a man diligent in his work, he will receive the praise of the elders

1 Like

Re: Construction Updates Of A Storey Building, Of "1:2:3"features. by Henrick007: 7:36am On Apr 03, 2017
[quote author=florest post=55205397][/quote]thanks boss
Re: Construction Updates Of A Storey Building, Of "1:2:3"features. by BilginMarble(m): 11:53am On Apr 03, 2017
We are marble, onyx, travertine, granite manufacturer and exporter company from Turkey from our own quarries and factory.
Our abilities are supplying natural stones marble, Onyx and Granite as slabs, cut to size, custom dimensions and shapes as kitchen top, bathroom tops, bar designs etc. Other way is that: if you have any project, we may join with designing, application; especially villas, hotel and restaurants, office buildings etc. Depends on your position in market. My whatsapp is +905327607234 for more information and pictures.
And you may see our selections from following link:
https://www.facebook.com/exportmarble/?fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/bilgin.muhendislik/photos_albums

Best Regards,
Eng Kayhan
www.bilginmuhendisliktr.com
Re: Construction Updates Of A Storey Building, Of "1:2:3"features. by florest(m): 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
Today we start carpentry work for the decking, one side if the project was completed (2bdrm flat) the rest swill be complete tomorrow.

Re: Construction Updates Of A Storey Building, Of "1:2:3"features. by florest(m): 11:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hello my good people of nairaland, i bring you report on the current stage of this project. Pls., pardon me for not having been updating you for some time now, we have been on break due to some factor after iron bender work was finished. Vtoday,electrician started work, i do not have that picture now, but i shall upload tomorrow. This where we are as at now, critics are welcome too.

Re: Construction Updates Of A Storey Building, Of "1:2:3"features. by florest(m): 6:17pm On May 13, 2017
This is where we are now on this project, after a long waiting we did deck on Saturday, and start block work on Monday

Re: Construction Updates Of A Storey Building, Of "1:2:3"features. by florest(m): 6:24pm On May 13, 2017
Casting process

(1) (Reply)

Three Bed Room Flat Up To Linted Level In Ikorodu / Peaceful Residence Lokoja Nigeria. 14 million / Estimate Of Water Usage And Number Of Tanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.