Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

..... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ..... (564 Views)

Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder / What Is The Unforgivable Sin? - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... by jiggaz(m): 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
Re: ..... by thorpido(m): 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nice piece.That is why religion has frustrated many.

They didn't find Christ.
Re: ..... by jiggaz(m): 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
Re: ..... by CandidSeeker(m): 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
re•li•gion [ri líjjən]
(plural re•li•gions)
noun
1. beliefs and worship: people's beliefs and opinions concerning the existence, nature, and worship of a deity or deities, and divine involvement in the universe and human life
2. system: an institutionalized or personal system of beliefs and practices relating to the divine
3. personal beliefs or values: a set of strongly-held beliefs, values, and attitudes that somebody lives by
4. obsession: an object, practice, cause, or activity that somebody is completely devoted to or obsessed by • The danger is that you start to make fitness a religion.
Microsoft® Encarta® 2008. © 1993-2007 Microsoft Corporation.

Going by definition number 3, we are all religious.

-Peace.
Re: ..... by jiggaz(m): 6:08am On Mar 25, 2017
nn
Re: ..... by jiggaz(m): 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
evening
Re: ..... by TempledaAdroit(m): 7:07am On Apr 09, 2017
Lol Comeback to Reality Brethren
Paul spoke about going to the Temple every Sunday to pick up offerings of the church...You could write these Offensive write up to The Muslims but not we the Christians.
These is the first time I happen to comment on NL posts. Paul visited the Temple frequently and he was religious, Remember the Bible said 'Never forsake the gatherings of Brethrens'....One thing you all fail to Understand is that Christianity is no religion..We were termed 'The Believers' if you check well and every single Man of God in the bible name David,Abraham e.t.c all were religious. Christianity means 'Christ like'...I'm ashamed seeing youths like you all form Atheists when every Sunday you visit the church...Christianity is no cult cos it gives you freewill to Enter and leave, Christianity is no cult cos they don't shed blood, Christianity is no cult because we don't have a particular dressing code or handshake, Christianity offers that liberty...Our personal christian lives matters but just like in Proverbs, Iron sharpeneth Iron', you need a spiritual head to help you grow in spirit....Open your eyes brethrens,Stop giving unbelievers the bragging rights over your illiteracy....In His presence there are fullness of Joy, Church offers that same platform for me too,I'm only dissapointed by the same human beings like you who brings bad venom to the church,conspiracy and many more...Of course you all lack the holy spirit in you and yall are not saved...I was an Atheist who had gone deeper into Atheism than any of you,Look at the weak points you're bringing up against Religion, Common I did more than that but like Paul on his way to Damascus,God asked me why? And i go saved last year and since amma renegade, I could compare Atheistic Knowledge to what the Bible and the Holyspirit tells me,To what the pastor told me, To the love the church showed me...You all should stop deceiving yourselves cos these are just Youth prides...When you're old,you realize but then its Payback time...God has that unconditional love but he too said that the wages of sin is death, You only care about what God would do for you or his unconditional love but do you show him love? Jesus didn't break the laws but brought modifications of the law...I'm in Chains for Christ...I wanna serve him the more...

(1) (Reply)

Rev Okoroafor Assumes General Superintendent Of Assemblies Of God Church / The J In Jesus / Buhari Must Run To Me For Healing Before It’s Too Late – Satguru Maharaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.