Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

*~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! (13620 Views)

Poll: Who Among These Do You Recommend As Poster Of The Year In This Section?

dragnet: 23% (15 votes)
semid4lyfe: 41% (26 votes)
Hayprof: 11% (7 votes)
aieromon: 4% (3 votes)
Just2nice: 9% (6 votes)
Numaj: 9% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Hey Phone Section, I'm Leaving.... / The Phone Section Archive/Threads Library / Phone Section Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:27am On Dec 26, 2009
Merry XMAS everyone, abeg make we see d votes nw,
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by waleski(m): 12:34am On Dec 26, 2009
why is this thg taking long i tot it will be out 2day undecided
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by puskin: 2:16am On Dec 26, 2009
^ Una blood dey HOT.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by malikalhaj: 2:51am On Dec 26, 2009
thot it was cumming out on the 27th
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by Dwayne(m): 6:38am On Dec 26, 2009
honsule:

while writing my final year project two months back,my supervisor{an oyibo woman} with vigor and enthusiasm opposed my use of big words in the name of writing project.
yeah, dats it, ma supervisor is also a woman, but a harsh, carlos and dark one. She'll neva praise u even if u get it rite. Oppresion is her life styl, she made me cut ma fingernails 've been triming for 4 yrs. How she got 2 b a docki wit dat kinda character is a mystery 2 me. I hate it when u serve under women.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by Dwayne(m): 6:52am On Dec 26, 2009
Bk 2 d election, i heard a joke once, it was lyk; national leaders were in a meeting discusing whose elections was d fairest and best. D saudi arabian got up and said, "it's my country b'cos 5hrs after election d results are out" d american president got up and said "i fink it's my country b'cos 2 hrs after election d results are out". Then, a nigerian representative who happened 2 b an hausa man got up and said "walai, in my kuotry kai, we know d winner BEFORE d election walai.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
remember; World's MOST POLITICALY CORRUPT NATION IS NAIJA. {whot a reputation}
d winner of dis eletion is already known.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by tunnex190: 7:04am On Dec 26, 2009
Abi oh.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by insongrata(m): 10:05am On Dec 26, 2009
@Dwayne: and all like-minded men; In today's world of collective strive for engendered extol of gender-sensitive fairness, equity & equality in pursuant to equal access to inclusive participation in sustainable growth and development of all in the world, especially Nigeria, I would least expect that after you've rolled thru the perpendiculs heights of the higher institution's hedges, you could still project such a BASTION of extreme mAle ChAuViNiSm.

I hereby implore you my dear young man to shove such chauvinisTIC inclination that not only putrefies the society we live in today, but severely hurts the feelings of women and the girl - child in concerted efforts to achieving a world that is free from rancour and hegemony. Alas, these tendencies tend to impede sustainable development of our world.

Please, find a place in your heart to eschew male chauvinism and see the life of this world in a sunny cummy perspective my brother.

Be the champion to ADVANCE HUMANITY FORWARD!!! Only then could you be the real winner. cool cool

smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by insongrata(m): 10:40am On Dec 26, 2009
All the people seeking the release of polls' results should please be aware that the instituted injunction by the high court instilling a chill on further proceedings of any such matter(s), issues and release pending substantive clarifications thro determination of claims, 'incongura tis placetum' of aggregtiance(s) regarding candidature and dejection body 'in situ' composae.

The matter just similar to Anambra state PDP, INEC and the aggrieved party gubernotorial candidates challenging the selection instead of primary election of former central bank governor Prof. Chukwuma Solven.

Can't you undertand that in this democracy everyone's entitled to his/her rights to freedom of speech and 'thoughtful' expressions; All-be-it Manifestations of Psychopathogenecocyticosis characterized by Intrinsic degenerative lesions in the cranio-lateral forsa of the adjoining nubra.

This usually leads to some sort of 'hay-wild' vulnerable, non-sensitive behaviours, such exhibited by our politicians without recourse to the people opinion and the society, agendum at the moment.

Can't we be orderly to follow order to maintain order for proper orderliness? As for Me oh, the court injunction stands until at such time it is evacuated by a counter motion of injunction.

Who will second-second this one again? Puskin, semid4lyfe, tunnex, dragnet, nellaluv et al: C'est votre travaille maintenant!
cool cool grin grin
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by Genuflect(m): 10:46am On Dec 26, 2009
^^More gibberish
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by initialize(m): 10:59am On Dec 26, 2009
Pls this is nairaland not American International school, abi you no want make guys dey read your post again? stop that thing wey you dey talk o, eh en.

@all

I forgot yesterday, I'm so sorry, Merry Christmas to you all jare.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by honsule(m): 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2009
@semid. Mr. spam-bot don catch u grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by honsule(m): 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2009
Genuflect:

^^More gibberish

lol abi o
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by nellaluv(f): 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2009
Lol. . . I hope Numaj wins.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by puskin: 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2009
^ dat my dear can't happen, @least not while im stil in charge of rigging affairs. cheesy
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by bydot1(m): 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2009
Na smal time remain for U
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by bydot1(m): 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2009
Na smal time remain for U
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by puskin: 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2009
I know. A lot can stil happen within dat small time.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by hayprof(m): 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2009
**am watching from your behind ** ! tongue
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by puskin: 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2009
Watch all U can.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by honsule(m): 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2009
nellaluv:

Lol. . . I hope Numaj wins.

i see
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by hayprof(m): 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2009
puskin:

Watch all U can.

. .as long as it is Free and Fair !
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by abrahym(m): 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2009
my vote goes to just2nice and big bro hayprof, u guys are too gbaski
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by hayprof(m): 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2009
lol, @abra, use the Voting Poll !

Thanks.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by honsule(m): 3:37pm On Dec 26, 2009
abrahym:

my vote goes to just2nice and big bro hayprof, u guys are too gbaski

u can't vote for two pple at the same time o wink
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by puskin: 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2009
@hay
nuttin' in Naija is free nd fair.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by honsule(m): 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2009
Voting closes: December 27, 2009, 05:43 PM
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by puskin: 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2009
@hons.
Watch dat abrahym guy well.
He's bin red-flagged.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by honsule(m): 3:46pm On Dec 26, 2009
puskin:

@hay
nuttin' in Naija is free nd fair.

Pessimist vantage point
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by honsule(m): 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2009
puskin:

@hons.
Watch dat abrahym guy well.
He's bin red-flagged.

Not only him,but on everybody too wink wink
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by puskin: 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2009
Hons.
Im not pessimistically speaking, im only emphatically stating the obvious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

18 Headphone Brands Ranked From Worst To First / I Still Can't Download With Any Opera Mini. Help! / Help: Configure Iphone With Glo Gprs Settings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.