Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,712 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

Lagos People And Their Wahala Sha - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lagos People And Their Wahala Sha (752 Views)

Nigerians And Their Wahala / Ladies With Wahala Sha / Nigerian Mums and their Wahala... Read and Laff till you faint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos People And Their Wahala Sha by Damilaredrey24(m): 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
I parked my vehicle around axis of 3rd Mainland Bridge to answer the nature's call and within 30 seconds, five vehicles had surrounded me shouting, "Don't do it please." Another shouting, You can talk to me, I can help you." they think say I wan jump? Me wey never see my grandchildren...
I never wan die abeg oooooo
Lemme come and be going.....
Re: Lagos People And Their Wahala Sha by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
Funny lie sha grin
Re: Lagos People And Their Wahala Sha by CrEaToRmalden(m): 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lol, you try
Re: Lagos People And Their Wahala Sha by dikeigbo2(m): 7:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nigerians are good loving people....give testimony for church abeg grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

EFE: Epic Reply To Access Bank On Twitter / Imagine Lagos Is A Country / Davido's 10 Unknown Secrets And Facts (must Watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.