Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

Might Wale That Was Caught In Bayelsa State Ekeremo LGA - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Might Wale That Was Caught In Bayelsa State Ekeremo LGA (1320 Views)

A Theif Was Caught And Burnt Alive In Oro Kwara State / Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos / Christmas Funfair In Lagos: Alimosho, Agege& Ikeja LGA Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Might Wale That Was Caught In Bayelsa State Ekeremo LGA by bigwalo(m): 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
The people of Ekeremo are jellofing for this time of reccision with a big wale to eat.

Re: Might Wale That Was Caught In Bayelsa State Ekeremo LGA by Nwodosis(m): 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
Our own wild life reservation is in our tommy!

1 Like

Re: Might Wale That Was Caught In Bayelsa State Ekeremo LGA by Nne5: 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
embarassed

I won't/can't eat that.

3 Likes

Re: Might Wale That Was Caught In Bayelsa State Ekeremo LGA by oglalasioux(m): 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
Dead whale washed offshore you mean?

They don't have the capability to kill a whale that big.
Re: Might Wale That Was Caught In Bayelsa State Ekeremo LGA by Nwodosis(m): 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nne5:
embarassed

I won't/can't eat that.

Have you been offered?

1 Like

Re: Might Wale That Was Caught In Bayelsa State Ekeremo LGA by Nne5: 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nwodosis:

Have you been offered?
If I were offered.

1 Like

Re: Might Wale That Was Caught In Bayelsa State Ekeremo LGA by nzeobi(m): 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
Am still waiting for the person that will catch mamiwater someday for pepper soup shocked
Re: Might Wale That Was Caught In Bayelsa State Ekeremo LGA by nzeobi(m): 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nne5:
embarassed

I won't/can't eat that.
There is recession, you won't be invited cos it's not enough
Re: Might Wale That Was Caught In Bayelsa State Ekeremo LGA by Henrypraise: 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
Dat guy wen hold d cutlass need to show us his certificate...
Re: Might Wale That Was Caught In Bayelsa State Ekeremo LGA by Nne5: 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
nzeobi:
There is recession, you won't be invited cos it's not enough
OK.
Re: Might Wale That Was Caught In Bayelsa State Ekeremo LGA by northvietnam(m): 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nwodosis:

u r so Dam right...
Re: Might Wale That Was Caught In Bayelsa State Ekeremo LGA by northvietnam(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
ademikefaith:
I don't no if u might be interested their is a platform just launch for financial Freedom,testimony shows that Ds platform is better off thanother platform that has scam people.
http://goldmoni.com/register?ref=58d37b319d718

Scamming Scammer
Re: Might Wale That Was Caught In Bayelsa State Ekeremo LGA by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nwodosis:
Stomach Infrastructure angry angry

cc: Fayose
Re: Might Wale That Was Caught In Bayelsa State Ekeremo LGA by sirqeeboi(m): 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
Dis is a baby whale
Re: Might Wale That Was Caught In Bayelsa State Ekeremo LGA by blackboy(m): 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
Whale not Wale (Yorubas dialect name or word)
Re: Might Wale That Was Caught In Bayelsa State Ekeremo LGA by GogetterMD(m): 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
I become sad when I see these things! We kill and eat virtually everything in Nigeria
Re: Might Wale That Was Caught In Bayelsa State Ekeremo LGA by Lastpharoah33: 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
Op just murdered grammar.... As for the 'whale eaters',.... Let me come and be going lipsrsealed
Re: Might Wale That Was Caught In Bayelsa State Ekeremo LGA by DozieInc(m): 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
Trust Nigerians .
Only a dead whale is a good whale.
Re: Might Wale That Was Caught In Bayelsa State Ekeremo LGA by W3xy1(m): 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
wale indeed lol
Re: Might Wale That Was Caught In Bayelsa State Ekeremo LGA by LAFO: 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
You will see this on FP soon

Re: Might Wale That Was Caught In Bayelsa State Ekeremo LGA by dannybomb(m): 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
this is bad, I haven't even seen this kind of fish before, and they are already going extinct, when our next generation comes, to even see them online will be like watching dinosaur movie, Jurassic park
Re: Might Wale That Was Caught In Bayelsa State Ekeremo LGA by naza9ja(m): 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
And they ate it. Poor animal sad
Re: Might Wale That Was Caught In Bayelsa State Ekeremo LGA by nepapole(m): 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
:' cry

(1) (Reply)

It's Almost Christmas 2010: Book Now; Cakes! Hampers!corporate Gift Items! / Pictures from Calabar Carnival 2014 / Wow! It's My Birthday Today..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.