Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Three Tips To Make You Iphone Charge Faster - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Three Tips To Make You Iphone Charge Faster (7845 Views)

Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android / The New 3-in-1-way Charging Cord For You Iphone, Android And Other Devices / How Do You Iphone Users Cope With The Battery Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Three Tips To Make You Iphone Charge Faster by MrOrioye(m): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Thank you for the info. However I've made some extensive research on this a long time ago and discovered the best and safest way to charge an iPhone or iPad is by charging them with your MacBook. Last time I used a wall charger for any phone (Apple and non-apple) was 7yrs ago. And guess what? Ive never had a battery issue nor have a cause to replace phone batteries till I dash 'em out.

A MacBook Pro offers smart charging where your iPhone or iPad draws as much power as they need per time and could go way as high as 2100mA making your iPhone 6+ fully charged in a about an hour.

I proved this to my friend sometime ago and he said "...well the iPad charger offers same ratings of 2100mA" few months later, he left his iPhone plugged in to a wall charger (iPad charger) overnight and his iPhone battery got swollen to the extent that it affected the screen.

On your Mac, you can go to "About This Mac" from the menu to see what rate your iPhone is charging. You'd be amazed. grin

rammyblog2:
Is your iPhone charging slowly? Does it take forever before it gets fully charged? Worry no more as these tips can boost your device battery charging time once applied.

One of the advantages of Android phones over iPhones is the fact that most new Android phones comes with built-in fast charging technology that gives the phones quick charge within few minutes or hours but no iPhone currently supports this (as at the time of writing this article). Maybe we will see this feature soon on new iPhones. Here is 3 simple tips to make your iPhone charge faster.

TIPS TO MAKE IPHONE CHARGE FASTER

1. Make Use an iPad charger
The iPad charger is built differently from the iPhone charger. It supplies 12W and 2.1A of power compared to the iPhone charger, which carries just 5W and 1A of power. Also, the iPad charger is compatible with all Apple mobile devices.

2. Charge your iPhone in Low Power Mode
This mode reduces the performance of the device and prolongs the battery life. When charging with the Low Power mode on, the charging speed increases.

3. Turn on Airplane Mode
This turns off all forms of wireless connections on your device. Charging your iPhone with Airplane Mode turned on means that you will not get any notifications whatsoever. However, that’s but a small price to pay to charge your iPhone faster, isn’t it?

Once you apply any or all of the above tips, you will notice a dramatic improvement in charging your iPhone.
Re: Three Tips To Make You Iphone Charge Faster by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
0b10010011:
Also, Connect phone charger directly to the power pack of a 12KVA generator.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Check Airtel Number / Mtn 4g/3g Internet Is Becoming To Slow And Frustrating / Hacking The Latest Firmware Of Nokia E51

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.