Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / . (864 Views)

MYTHBUSTER: This Is The Real Largest Man-made Structure, Not Eredo Ijebu / Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure / Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Gigacom: 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
Re: . by YonkijiSappo: 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
I heard the largest structure in the world are actually the walls of the Okija juju shrine in Anambra, and the cave entrance of the Long juju shrine in Arochukwu, Abia.... cheesy

Long live the red mud republic under the one true god shukuluku Abambi ! .. grin ..
Re: . by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
I talk am. They just overhype the structure. Even WALL OF BENIN big pass Eredo...
Re: . by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
YonkijiSappo:
I heard the largest structure in the world are actually the walls of the Okija juju shrine in Anambra, and the cave entrance of the Long juju shrine in Arochukwu, Abia.... cheesy

Long live the red mud republic under the one true god shukuluku Abambi ! .. grin ..
u miss road
Re: . by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
They will soon come and blast u now
Re: . by merchantsecured(m): 12:22am On Mar 24, 2017
But me I hear say na 1 house for benin ,dem say d whole Nigerians fit enter undecided cheesy
Re: . by Vickiweezy(m): 2:50am On Mar 24, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

U go use because of one mumu post wey u make for NL destroy your destiny. Use your head make God no send better thunder come your life

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ihe Mere Na Nme-nme 'Ndigbo Nollywood Festival Of Art And Culture' (Foto) / Ashe, Ise, Ache- Multiple words with A common Origin? / Correcting Some Misconceptions And Facts About Bayelsans And The Ijaw Nation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.