Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Hilarious Photo Of Adekunle Gold In His NYSC Days - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilarious Photo Of Adekunle Gold In His NYSC Days (1353 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding With Hilarious Photo / Simi Reacts To Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Falz Holding Each Other / When Your Girlfriend Meets 2face (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Photo Of Adekunle Gold In His NYSC Days by errigdee: 12:32am On Mar 24, 2017
what do you have to say as for me I can't stop laughing

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Adekunle Gold In His NYSC Days by sokul: 12:34am On Mar 24, 2017
w
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Adekunle Gold In His NYSC Days by Behira(f): 12:43am On Mar 24, 2017
lipsrsealed i weak
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Adekunle Gold In His NYSC Days by henryobyn(m): 12:49am On Mar 24, 2017
Hunger na bastard!!!....shine on Kunle.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Adekunle Gold In His NYSC Days by MCDeLeonardo(m): 12:51am On Mar 24, 2017
This would make front page, i trust my instincts.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Adekunle Gold In His NYSC Days by youngest85(m): 12:55am On Mar 24, 2017
See as he serious like dead body
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Adekunle Gold In His NYSC Days by dacblogger: 12:57am On Mar 24, 2017
Poverty na bastard ah swear... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Adekunle Gold In His NYSC Days by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 24, 2017
poverty poverty poverty! how many times did I call you? I cast you out of my life

seriously kunle with this your former look how you expect make Sade gree for you before ehn? she even try wey she talk to you sef
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Adekunle Gold In His NYSC Days by mykelmeezy: 2:04am On Mar 24, 2017
incase e reach fp
quote me
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Adekunle Gold In His NYSC Days by ZirdoRoray(m): 2:21am On Mar 24, 2017
I see the NDlers above me talking about poverty, but I don't talk about poverty, I say you're not poor, you were never poor. You just need to get it right and you will keep smiling to the bank.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Adekunle Gold In His NYSC Days by Vickiweezy(m): 2:57am On Mar 24, 2017
Nobody wowo, na just lack of money.
Good things come to those who wait hustle.
You will receive something extra in your account before the end of march.... Just work, pray and believe.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Adekunle Gold In His NYSC Days by Defaramade(m): 4:48am On Mar 24, 2017
Chai, money good o grin

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Mama!! Mercy Johnson Breathtaking In New Photos / Female Acteress Bimbo Tries To Get The Attention Of Her Fans By Posting Her N*de / [PHOTO]50 Passengers Ride In Van Meant For 6,Enter Guinness World Records Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.