Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,107 members, 7,957,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:54 AM

Your Step Mum Or Your Real Mum? Pls Choose One - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Step Mum Or Your Real Mum? Pls Choose One (747 Views)

Tiarababy; Why Your Step Mum Abused Your Child / My Step Mum Makes Me Uncomfortable... I Need Advice / Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Step Mum Or Your Real Mum? Pls Choose One by lordreigneth: 5:52am On Mar 24, 2017
Imagine your Mum left your dad when you were just 8months old because he had no money. Your dad remarried a lady because he needed someone who will take care of you. So when you grew up, due to the finacial state of the house, your step Mum sold her wrappers so that she could sponsor your education. Luckily you graduate as a medical doctor, owned your hospital. One day due to your good medical services, your hospital was crowded with patients, all the bed has been occupied, leaving only a single bed. An emergency occurred due to an accident which your real mum and your step mum was involved and both was brought to your hospital. Who will you admit first?, your biological mum or your step mum?? (The situation permit you to choose just one). Please don't ignore the question. Pass it round and see what people feel is the right thing to do....U can send it 2 me to see my own answer.......But answer me first.
Re: Your Step Mum Or Your Real Mum? Pls Choose One by haryorbarmie83(m): 5:54am On Mar 24, 2017
I will admit my biological mother first..

FTC
Re: Your Step Mum Or Your Real Mum? Pls Choose One by lordreigneth: 6:07am On Mar 24, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
I will admit my biological mother first..

FTC
You are wicked
Why?
Re: Your Step Mum Or Your Real Mum? Pls Choose One by dominique(f): 6:11am On Mar 24, 2017
Step mum please. Just like some men are sperm donors, some women are just baby carriers. Once the baby is popped out, they're of no use anymore. Motherhood is not just about bringing a child into the world, it is about nurturing the child, making sacrifices and taking care of the general wellbeing of the child. A woman that can't and hasn't done all that is not fit to be called a mother.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Step Mum Or Your Real Mum? Pls Choose One by yorhmienerd(m): 6:15am On Mar 24, 2017
In this case, I don't know my biological mother again. I don't even give a hoot if she dies. Step Mum pls
Re: Your Step Mum Or Your Real Mum? Pls Choose One by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:27am On Mar 24, 2017
grin

E.R( emergency room)...

The ER nurses will assess the patienrs and report to the doctor who need the medical attention first...

So, it really depends who has a critical condition grin
Re: Your Step Mum Or Your Real Mum? Pls Choose One by stnkembu(m): 6:43am On Mar 24, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

E.R( emergency room)...

The ER nurses will assess the patienrs and report to the doctor who need the medical attention first...

So, it really depends who has a critical condition grin

U must be a politrickian.... See as u just settled the situation without answering the question. wink

For me, stepmum all the way.
Re: Your Step Mum Or Your Real Mum? Pls Choose One by eightsin(m): 6:49am On Mar 24, 2017
I can't choose. I like both
Re: Your Step Mum Or Your Real Mum? Pls Choose One by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:07am On Mar 24, 2017
stnkembu:

U must be a politrickian.... See as u just settled the situation without answering the question. wink

For me, stepmum all the way.

Aha...what if ur step mom got only little bruises but ur biological mother her life is 50-50? Will u stay give the extra bed to ur step mother? shocked

In reality, still the assessment of ER nurse on duty will be followed boo grin
Re: Your Step Mum Or Your Real Mum? Pls Choose One by Joromi1: 9:11am On Mar 24, 2017
The woman who stood by me when others abandoned me is my mom. I don't care if she did/didn't carry me in her womb for nine months
Re: Your Step Mum Or Your Real Mum? Pls Choose One by stnkembu(m): 10:37am On Mar 24, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Aha...what if ur step mom got only little bruises but ur biological mother her life is 50-50? Will u stay give the extra bed to ur step mother? shocked

In reality, still the assessment of ER nurse on duty will be followed boo grin

Her Majesty, I still de fear sha.
Nice points though.
Re: Your Step Mum Or Your Real Mum? Pls Choose One by sexyslim001(f): 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
If not for ma stepmom I wouldn't av bin in dat position to help ppl....so she comes first

(1) (Reply)

Wife Pays Husband €15,000 Compensation For Affair With Catholic Priest / Man Sues Wife Over Ugly Children And Judge Orders Wife To Pay $120000 / Bedsheets For Sale Price N3000/N3500 Pay On Delivery Lagos Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.