Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

2017 Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee (4847 Views)

Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Programme 2019 / Terragon Group Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / 2017 Graduate Management Trainee Program At Terragon Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2017 Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee by Ayo12345(m): 6:16am On Mar 24, 2017
Terragon Group - We pride ourselves as a new Media business focused on Africa. We have built a strong competence across the new media ecosystem comprising mobile, online and content. Within digital we understand the interplay between content and platform and we have business verticals that deliver on both components of the digital world.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Management Trainee

Job Description
A “Management Trainee” would work on various projects within the operating companies of the group. The assignments are generally highly analytical and dynamic; with many of the projects carried out in teams.
Each individual will receive both coaching and supervision during the course of the programme. This way, you get to know not only about Terragon, its core fields of activity and people, but also about yourself. The possibilities are endless.
Trainees will be appointed to a role and will be expected to deliver all the job expectations for that position.
They will receive on the job training and their review process will include the setting of performance objectives against which their progress will be monitored.

Requirements
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suit
University degree from a reputable university ( Minimum second class upper)
0 – 2 years post – NYSC
Maximum age of 22 years
Other things to know:
Candidates must be able to work in a fast- spaced, entrepreneurial and dynamic environment
Candidate must be strong communicator with ability to connect with people at all level
Candidates must be hardworking and one who thinks “out of the box”
Candidates must be ambitious with a can-do attitude
Candidates should have poise and fitness
Candidates must be assertive

Benefits
Free Breakfast
HMO –Covers Self ONLY
Employer’s Pension Contribution
Annual Leave-10 Days Annual Leave/ 2 Days Casual Leave
Paid Leave –Even while on leave, you will get paid fully for the whole month
Annual MT Bonus –MTs will be given an Annual Bonus for Outstanding Performance
Outstanding MT Recognition –Best Performing MT will be awarded an All Expense Paid Weekend Get Away Trip.

URL: http://terragongroup.com/graduate-trainee-management/
DUE DATE: 31 March, 2017
Re: 2017 Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee by jaybros: 7:34am On Mar 24, 2017
I think it's better to select 20yrs and below who must have an MBA and certified a PMP.

14 Likes

Re: 2017 Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee by nlaguozioma: 7:43am On Mar 24, 2017
Lmao I can't even laff
Re: 2017 Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee by phenomenal625: 7:50am On Mar 24, 2017
Max years of 22 years with 0-2 years post nysc. Kukuma ask for 10 yrs with masters degree nd 15 yrs experience na. Lolsense

5 Likes

Re: 2017 Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee by ikkie(f): 8:01am On Mar 24, 2017
Applied
Re: 2017 Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee by aair1(m): 10:56am On Mar 24, 2017
ikkie:
Applied

Hi

Pls i also applied. Did you get any confirmatory mail from them. i didn't.
Just wanna know am on the right track.

Thanks
Re: 2017 Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 24, 2017
I bet you they are looking for people to pay 40k. 22 years with 2 years experience? Even if u finished school at 16 and got admission immediately after, spent 5 years studying Engineering and 1 year NYSC you'll still Graduate at 23 ( 1 yr at least for usual strikes and time wasting) and that's assuming you get to serve immediately after graduation.

This coy offices need to be burnt and and the buildings used to sell weed

6 Likes

Re: 2017 Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee by damilee(m): 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:
I bet you they are looking for people to pay 40k. 22 years with 2 years experience? Even if u finished school at 16 and got admission immediately after, spent 5 years studying Engineering and 1 year NYSC you'll still Graduate at 23 ( 1 yr at least for usual strikes and time wasting) and that's assuming you get to serve immediately after graduation.

really its their company na, no b government company, let them request for whatever they want, ur analysis is wrong, its not encompassing, wat of those that did 4 -year courses
Re: 2017 Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
damilee:
really its their company na, no b government company, let them request for whatever they want, ur analysis is wrong, its not encompassing, wat of those that did 4 -year courses

True, but a job spec like this should consider those that studied 5 year courses. Except there are saying Engineering Graduates are ineligible
Re: 2017 Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee by aair1(m): 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

True, but a job spec like this should consider those that studied 5 year courses. Except there are saying Engineering Graduates are ineligible

I studied Engineering. i graduated at 21. currently serving. will be passing out very soon. and am still 22. And not a private uni a federal one

All am saying is some people are still eligible. though to be frank the age restriction is quite something.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee by michaelbelgium(m): 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
oga...who admitted you into a federal university at such age?...well... in naija anything goes

1 Like

Re: 2017 Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee by Queenarbie: 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
michaelbelgium:
oga...who admitted you into a federal university at such age?...well... in naija anything goes
D minimum age requirement into university is 16years.. graduated at the age of 20, completed NYSC at 21. Mind u, I attendeda public university
Re: 2017 Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee by damilee(m): 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
u people asking if someone cant finish service by 22, goan siddon, yes Terragon's requirement is ridiculous but people wey go public uni dey finish service by 22, i can b 16, finish uni by 20/21, and finish service by 22, no magomago
Re: 2017 Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
I think dey did mistake in the age make they employ there family to enjoy job jare
Re: 2017 Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
aair1:

I studied Engineering. i graduated at 21. currently serving. will be passing out very soon. and am still 22. And not a private uni a federal one

All am saying is some people are still eligible. though to be frank the age restriction is quite something.

wow! You must have finished sec sch at 14! that's awesome. I finished at 16, graduated at 22( no extras) , finished NYSC at 23. So I'm ineligible??
Re: 2017 Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee by Azwal(m): 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ayo12345:

Terragon Group - We pride ourselves as a new Media business focused on Africa. We have built a strong competence across the new media ecosystem comprising mobile, online and content. Within digital we understand the interplay between content and platform and we have business verticals that deliver on both components of the digital world.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Management Trainee

Job Description
A “Management Trainee” would work on various projects within the operating companies of the group. The assignments are generally highly analytical and dynamic; with many of the projects carried out in teams.
Each individual will receive both coaching and supervision during the course of the programme. This way, you get to know not only about Terragon, its core fields of activity and people, but also about yourself. The possibilities are endless.
Trainees will be appointed to a role and will be expected to deliver all the job expectations for that position.
They will receive on the job training and their review process will include the setting of performance objectives against which their progress will be monitored.

Requirements
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suit
University degree from a reputable university ( Minimum second class upper)
0 – 2 years post – NYSC
Maximum age of 22 years
Other things to know:
Candidates must be able to work in a fast- spaced, entrepreneurial and dynamic environment
Candidate must be strong communicator with ability to connect with people at all level
Candidates must be hardworking and one who thinks “out of the box”
Candidates must be ambitious with a can-do attitude
Candidates should have poise and fitness
Candidates must be assertive

Benefits
Free Breakfast
HMO –Covers Self ONLY
Employer’s Pension Contribution
Annual Leave-10 Days Annual Leave/ 2 Days Casual Leave
Paid Leave –Even while on leave, you will get paid fully for the whole month
Annual MT Bonus –MTs will be given an Annual Bonus for Outstanding Performance
Outstanding MT Recognition –Best Performing MT will be awarded an All Expense Paid Weekend Get Away Trip.

URL: http://terragongroup.com/graduate-trainee-management/
DUE DATE: 31 March, 2017
Mtcheew...... Nigerian employers and their cunny ways.... Nawa ooo... God answer my call, so I leave this country where employers will demand for employees of 22yrs and below with a 0-2yrs experience in this disorganized economy.... I beg u God.... Answer my prayers
Re: 2017 Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee by Emmaesty(f): 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2017 Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee by Emmaesty(f): 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

wow! You must have finished sec sch at 14! that's awesome. I finished at 16, graduated at 22( no extras) , finished NYSC at 23. So I'm ineligible??
He probably graduated 15, spent 4 years which will leave him at 19. Nysc at 20 and then he can get 2 years experience and still be 22.

I'm saying this cause I finished sec school at 15 and still managed to finish school with all the stupid strikes at 20

1 Like

Re: 2017 Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee by aair1(m): 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
michaelbelgium:

Don't mean to sound rude but i think you should actually take your time to read and understand people's comment properly.
permit me to clearly spell everything out for you properly so you can understand it.

Before i begin to bore you, am only explaining all this so you can understand.

I celebrate my birthday in july. 2010 july finished sec sch at the age of 16. By Jan 2011 i was already in the university. Finished in dec 2015. (5yrs engr) and i was 21. started serving in 2016, batch 16A, and as at july 2016 i was 22. passing out in some few weeks and i am still going to be 22 until july this year.

Oga sir, do u understand now?

Furthermore, for those talking abt two years experience, i never said i had it, did i? my last post clearly stated i was still serving. Besides the job requested for post nysc 0-2 years, the digit zero (0) isn't there for fun. it is between 0-2 years. Stream 1 passes out April 7 by then i would be over qualified.

So guys, yes and yes you can read engr a five year course, and still be 22 after nysc if u enter the uni at 16.
so many of my colleagues will still be 22 after service.

if you care to know i attended UI.
Re: 2017 Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee by orelio(m): 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
aair1:

Don't mean to sound rude but i think you should actually take your time to read and understand people's comment properly.
permit me to clearly spell everything out for you properly so you can understand it.

Before i begin to bore you, am only explaining all this so you can understand.

I celebrate my birthday in july. 2010 july finished sec sch at the age of 16. By Jan 2011 i was already in the university. Finished in dec 2015. (5yrs engr) and i was 21. started serving in 2016, batch 16A, and as at july 2016 i was 22. passing out in some few weeks and i am still going to be 22 until july this year.

Oga sir, do u understand now?

Furthermore, for those talking abt two years experience, i never said i had it, did i? my last post clearly stated i was still serving. Besides the job requested for post nysc 0-2 years, the digit zero (0) isn't there for fun. it is between 0-2 years. Stream 1 passes out April 7 by then i would be over qualified.

So guys, yes and yes you can read engr a five year course, and still be 22 after nysc if u enter the uni at 16.
so many of my colleagues will still be 22 after service.

if you care to know i attended UI.

Ui,engineering graduate 2015 as well.... Reply my pm abeg make we relate
Re: 2017 Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee by ikkie(f): 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
aair1:

Hi

Pls i also applied. Did you get any confirmatory mail from them. i didn't.
Just wanna know am on the right track.

Thanks

I didn't , but after submitting, sucessfully submitted apeared

(1) (Reply)

Apply for Paid Internship Recruitment At Ultra Media Solutions / NNPC 2015 Invitation For Interview / Hilton Worldwide Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.