Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,877 members, 7,956,310 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:40 AM

Never Marry an Illiterate Wife. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Never Marry an Illiterate Wife. (1784 Views)

A Father Kills His Own Son For Wanting To Marry An Older Woman / What Confused Semi Illiterate Damian Ifeanyi Igbokwe Does Not Know -charles Onwu / NYSC SCAM: Look At What An Illiterate Scammer Sent To My Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Marry an Illiterate Wife. by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 24, 2017
Hmmm!
Re: Never Marry an Illiterate Wife. by olasarah: 8:14am On Mar 24, 2017
Kai
Re: Never Marry an Illiterate Wife. by madridguy(m): 8:15am On Mar 24, 2017
Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un. May Allah accept her innocent soul.

1 Like

Re: Never Marry an Illiterate Wife. by hon3sty(m): 8:15am On Mar 24, 2017
ah, wickedness
Re: Never Marry an Illiterate Wife. by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 24, 2017
Oh!!! This just broke my heart. How can someone be this wicked to her own child.

Rest well baby. Karma's got your moms address.

1 Like

Re: Never Marry an Illiterate Wife. by Udodasco1(m): 8:20am On Mar 24, 2017
...NDE UGU... wicked creatures...
Re: Never Marry an Illiterate Wife. by femolacqua(m): 8:24am On Mar 24, 2017
What a shame and a wicked world we are in.
Re: Never Marry an Illiterate Wife. by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 24, 2017
Too bad
Re: Never Marry an Illiterate Wife. by madridguy(m): 8:38am On Mar 24, 2017
Yaa Rosululai..May Allah SWT comfort you. Ameen.

If I may ask sir, is there anything wrong with the mother? Pardon me if i sound rude but just want to know out of curiosity because i don't know why someone with his/her right senses will kill his/her baby.

snassdala86:
ameen am her biological father
Re: Never Marry an Illiterate Wife. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
:-
Re: Never Marry an Illiterate Wife. by madridguy(m): 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
This is serious. Well, I think you caused it all. Sorry am not trying to blame or judge you sir, but you see the picture so clear and glaring but you intentionally throw-away your face and act as if nothing is happening. You made your mother inlaw felt she is doing you a great favor for given her daughter to you for marriage. As a fresh graduate, if she truly believe in your commitment and want a lasting home for her daughter, if she can't give you money then she don't have the right to request from you.

Well, we live to learn day by day. Once again, accept my sincere condolence and I pray to Allah SWT the great comforter to comfort you, wipe away your tears.

snassdala86:
my mother inlaw is a money monga ,i married her daugther Jamila sulaiman (the wicked mother) on 13 March 2015 after the completion of my National youth service corps, I was into business despite the fact that I didn't secured any govt job then. The woman Amina Haruna (mother inlaw) use to tax me N2000 everyweek. Am a graduate of accounting I later got job with a private org. In kano and left kd , that is were the problem started , she was afraid of me stoping to send her that N2000 as asual she instructed my wife to aborted my pregnancy 3x this baby is the 4th pregnantcy that she got from me.she attempted to abort it but. God prevented the baby,and I have all the evidences the video record of her,the audio,the baby's medical reports,the undertaking she signed in court when she attempted to kill the baby after nine days of birth but the baby survived it.I have lost my job,all my resources has finished, because the baby spent the rest of her live in different private hospital s,federal medical centers in three different states and she finally die today at the age of 5 months and a week. in one private hospi tal under the care of my biological mother .i have no option than to leave everything to Almigthy God.
Re: Never Marry an Illiterate Wife. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
thanks alot.
Re: Never Marry an Illiterate Wife. by madridguy(m): 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ameen sir.

snassdala86:
thanks alot.may Allah reward you.
Re: Never Marry an Illiterate Wife. by greatgod2012(f): 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
snassdala86:
my mother inlaw is a money monga ,i married her daugthe r (the wicked mother) on 13 March 2015 after the completion of my National youth service corps, I was into business despite the fact that I didn't secured any govt job then. The woma n (mother inlaw) use to tax me N2000 everyweek. Am a graduate of accounting I later got job with a private org. In kano and left kd , that is were the problem started , she was afraid of me stoping to send her that N2000 as asual she instructed my wife to aborted my pregnancy 3x this baby is the 4th pregnantcy that she got from me.she attempted to abort it but. God prevented the baby,and I have all the evidences the video record of her,the audio,the baby's medical reports,the undertaking she signed in court when she attempted to kill the baby after nine days of birth but the baby survived it.I have lost my job,all my resources has finished, because the baby spent the rest of her live in different private hospital s,federal medical centers in three different states and she finally die today at the age of 5 months and a week. in one private hospital.

Sorry for your loss, may God continue to comfort you!

After aborting your baby three times, you shouldn't have gone ahead to impregnate or marry her again! But then, what has happened has happened, I pray you learn from this next time you want to venture into another relationship, open your eyes and your mind!

Once again, my condolences!

May her innocent soul rest in peace!
Re: Never Marry an Illiterate Wife. by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 26, 2017
Is all right
Re: Never Marry an Illiterate Wife. by sisisioge: 9:11am On Mar 26, 2017
So at this point, shouldn't you be getting the police involved? Get them not to do it again! By the way, I hope the mother isn't underaged...this is with hope she can fully face to he music.

May God console you.
Re: Never Marry an Illiterate Wife. by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 28, 2017
Tnx
Re: Never Marry an Illiterate Wife. by megareal: 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
Poor baby. May God give you a better wife that will make you forget the evils of your first wife. Nobody deserves to be at the receiving end of such wickedness.

May the lovely baby RIP.
Re: Never Marry an Illiterate Wife. by gqboyy(m): 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
D mother is definitely mad
Re: Never Marry an Illiterate Wife. by ChukwuJuwon: 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
See fyn baby...RIP cutie
Re: Never Marry an Illiterate Wife. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
megareal:
Poor baby. May God give you a better wife that will make you forget the evils of your first wife. Nobody deserves to be at the receiving end of such wickedness.

May the lovely baby RIP.
amen. But for now am afraid of women.
Re: Never Marry an Illiterate Wife. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
madridguy:
Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un. May Allah accept her innocent soul.
Ameen
Re: Never Marry an Illiterate Wife. by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 14, 2017
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

(PHOTOS)18 Months Old Baby Lost Her Life After She Fell Inside A Deep Well / Four Policemen Killed At Ezzamgbo Junction ( Graphic picture) / #justiceforfaith: Man Beats Lady To Death For Turning Him Down In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.