Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Cheap Properties For Sale In Kaduna By Distressed Sellers - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cheap Properties For Sale In Kaduna By Distressed Sellers (3393 Views)

Man Building Bottle House In Kaduna (Photos) / Distressed sale of 675sqm Lands At Victoria Garden City(vgc) Lekki Lagos / Cheap Properties For Sale In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Properties For Sale In Kaduna By Distressed Sellers by tedd(m): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2009
Hot properties for sale by distressed sellers desperate for money. This properties are in choice areas like Barnawa, Narayi, Nafdac(New GRA layout, Very Hot Spot, here a plot of 100/50 goes for 1.5 million only), Lokoja Road and various areas also available depending on your choice. also we provide investment advisory services to clients on how to make money with ease with landed properties.

Imagine buying a plot of a 100/50 @ 150,000 thousand naira in January 2008. In march 2009, someone bought that same piece of land for 1.7million. that is a profit of 1.55million over a period of 14 months. Look around you'll find out the recent explosion in the price of properties and its recession proof profitability. We also have available properties in Abuja.

I am an agent who is a middleman between the Seller and Buyer who makes his money from commissions on sales. That is one of the things i do for a living. My name is Ibrahim Aliyu a resident in Kaduna.

Call me on 08094204442 or 07034565215 for further Enquiries.
Re: Cheap Properties For Sale In Kaduna By Distressed Sellers by katki: 1:40am On Jan 04, 2010
pls email me the properties you have in kaduna.Email to katki50@yahoo.com
Re: Cheap Properties For Sale In Kaduna By Distressed Sellers by lastpage: 2:44am On Jan 04, 2010
I am interested in buying properties but what do you think we happen to me and my family, as a Southern Christian, if l buy this property, the next time those religious fanatics go haywire? undecided angry
Re: Cheap Properties For Sale In Kaduna By Distressed Sellers by LAX89(m): 4:29am On Jan 04, 2010
lastpage:

I am interested in buying properties but what do you think we happen to me and my family, as a Southern Christian, if l buy this property, the next time those religious fanatics go haywire? undecided angry

They might be exposed to harm. Now, how many plots are you interested in buying?
Re: Cheap Properties For Sale In Kaduna By Distressed Sellers by lastpage: 4:45am On Jan 05, 2010
Thanks for information and candid opinion.
I wish to withdraw my initial offer and l will be "getting in touch" with you through FAX grin grin
Best regards! wink
Re: Cheap Properties For Sale In Kaduna By Distressed Sellers by LAX89(m): 2:24am On Jan 14, 2010
lastpage:

Thanks for information and candid opinion.
I wish to withdraw my initial offer and l will be "getting in touch" with you through FAX grin grin
Best regards! wink

@lastpage

Don't worry, just keep praying. One day God will bless you with enough money to buy land. Don't lose hope.
Re: Cheap Properties For Sale In Kaduna By Distressed Sellers by lastpage: 5:08am On Jan 14, 2010
@Lax89.
That you my beloved brother.
God actually has blessed me (and is still blessing me) and l bought my first parcel of land in 2000, just opposite Chevron, in Lekki.
Since then, l have acquired not a few more properties, scattered all over Lagos, and one in Abuja.

While people were buying bank shares, l decided not to put all my eggs in one basket and equally invested in property.
Not to say, the share purchases were mostly wasted money cos l lost a few millions there, the value are nothing to write home about as we speak now but the "properties' are a consolation.

This Kaduna offer is very tempting but as you also know, things can get very nasty for a southerner christian, in that part of the world, within a twinkle of an eye! especially if they think you're a KAFFERI! shocked shocked shocked

Like l said, l will keep my fingers crossed on that one, until Nigeria can form a TRUE REPUBLIC where every citizen is a citizen of the country, irrespective of religion, language or ethnic orientations.

Sai-gobe. grin
Re: Cheap Properties For Sale In Kaduna By Distressed Sellers by LAX89(m): 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2010
@LASTPAGE

Congratulations on all your acquisitions and very successful investments, I'm happy for you. But I have to advice, it's NOT matured, modest, civilised nor humble to brag about material self-acquisitions. I'm not sure why you think it necessary to list all your acquisitions/investments with dates in a public forum like this and to total strangers. What you have is yours, you do NOT need to convince anybody of them. I'm not sure if God/Allah approves of this sort of behaviour. What if you were Otedola, Dangote or Adenuga, you'll be publishing all your assets in all the National newspapers in Nigeria and Ghana. Btw, have you noticed how humble and quite those 3 men are?
Re: Cheap Properties For Sale In Kaduna By Distressed Sellers by lastpage: 5:11am On Jan 16, 2010
What did l write that demanded this your long epistle? grin
Where is the bragging? Who is convincing "you" of what he has? Me? Please, abeg no take style insult me!

You mean u have seen ALL my acquisitions from what l wrote?
I doubt it but if you would take the challenge, l ask you to list them here specifically.

Your "tongue-in-the-cheek" comment was all l modestly responded to!

In fact, l only mentioned two things: I bought my first land in 2000 and that l have other properties. What else?

So, you can take your "One day, God will bless you with enough money to buy land" prayer, to those who need it or reserve it for yourself.

So how did you know about what Dangote or Otedola has? I am not them, they are not me.
No hard feelings.

I AM BLESSED AND CONTINUALLY BEING BLESSED.
I say these with a humble and glorifying heart to God almighty.
I will be an ingrate, if l cant confess that God has blessed me!
Like the song goes: Count your blessings one by one, and it will surprise you, what the Lord has done (for me, dont know about you sha grin )
Re: Cheap Properties For Sale In Kaduna By Distressed Sellers by LAX89(m): 5:48am On Jan 16, 2010
@Lastpage

All of this came from you "l bought my first parcel of land in 2000, just opposite Chevron, in Lekki.
Since then, l have acquired not a few more properties, scattered all over Lagos, and one in Abuja

While people were buying bank shares, l decided not to put all my eggs in one basket and equally invested in property.
Not to say, the share purchases were mostly wasted money cos l lost a few millions there, the value are nothing to write home about as we speak now but the "properties' are a consolation".

I'm not sure why you thought it necessary on this forum. You also asked "So how did you know about what Dangote or Otedola has" The answer is simple, 'their companies are publicly traded in the stock market, still you don't hear them on the megaphone.
Re: Cheap Properties For Sale In Kaduna By Distressed Sellers by lastpage: 6:29am On Jan 16, 2010
We both know u are not referring to their company but rather their private assets.

The important it is that "that your prayer" is FOR YOU!
A sighted man does not need prayers asking for eyes from God, does he?

I think you should not be praying for others when you yourself needs such prayers!

Anyway, thanks for your unsolicited advise.
You dont need to belabor the issue since its just an advise or do you want something else out of it?
Re: Cheap Properties For Sale In Kaduna By Distressed Sellers by oderemo(m): 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2010
guys make una let am rest .the bro . is probably trying to earn a crust selling that property . so dont let derail him frm his original focus point. we all have to earn a living one way or oda.

for all we know dangote, otedola, etc bargain hard for whatever they have , some in probably hostile eviron.
Re: Cheap Properties For Sale In Kaduna By Distressed Sellers by beautyerhu(f): 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2013
Please I ve a land 4 sale @ kamazo opposite NNPC. Price is N1M. 50X100
Re: Cheap Properties For Sale In Kaduna By Distressed Sellers by idsolar(m): 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
pls i hv a 3bdrm flat on 100x50 plot, fenced wt gate and a shop in front for sale in goningora kaduna. d 3 bdrm is at roof level. interested? call 08033735359, 08098740141

(1) (Reply)

800acres Of Land At Adesan/abaren,mowe Town; N700,000 Per Acre & Other Property / Furniture Village / Tiger Tg 2700 Generator For Sale With Wheels.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.