Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Are U Looking For Looking For Spiritual Powers To Overcome Ur Finances Issues? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are U Looking For Looking For Spiritual Powers To Overcome Ur Finances Issues? (754 Views)

My Husband Wants To Know Everything About My Finances. / Free Yourself From Spiritual Bondage & Grow Ur Finances / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are U Looking For Looking For Spiritual Powers To Overcome Ur Finances Issues? by borokiri: 8:45am On Mar 24, 2017
Are you frustrated, forsaken, dampened by the economic hardship or even begging death to take you away because of the level of failures you have experienced in the past? Do you have an extra budget to support you dare desire to succeed in life? Are your internet prospects not responding to your request?
Experience our new 'ORIRE' miracle wealth formula that will make you wealthy a short time.
ORIRE is a 3inOne Mystic formula specially conceived to take care of all your bad finances. It is conceived with natural roots and herbs of very exceptional mystic powers.   'ORIRE formulae are potent and have no side effects.
ORIRE miracle wealth formula comes in 3 different levels of potency.
ORIRE cool, ORIRE forte and ORIRE xtrapro call for details.
Order for one pack today and shun away poverty, hopelessness and business failures for ever.
If affluence is your desire you don't want to continue 'singing country hard o'
Now is the time to send a sms to or call 07051808027 for a spiritual answer.
Orilonise Spiritualists are reknown for offering unique spiritual consultancy services in the areas of business breakthroughs,marital problems,witchcraft, curses removal, bondage from the wicked etc...
GOD IS WITH US HEALING AND SHAPIING DESTINIES
Re: Are U Looking For Looking For Spiritual Powers To Overcome Ur Finances Issues? by AndrewDex(m): 8:49am On Mar 24, 2017
Get out
Re: Are U Looking For Looking For Spiritual Powers To Overcome Ur Finances Issues? by Udodasco1(m): 8:52am On Mar 24, 2017
Will i be the world richest man? y are u not rich if your answer is yes. abi wealth they purge u?
Re: Are U Looking For Looking For Spiritual Powers To Overcome Ur Finances Issues? by Sunnymatey(m): 9:38am On Mar 24, 2017
What type of sacrifice is required? human, cow, chicken etc. Bare everything here.
Re: Are U Looking For Looking For Spiritual Powers To Overcome Ur Finances Issues? by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 24, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Are U Looking For Looking For Spiritual Powers To Overcome Ur Finances Issues? by Dyt(f): 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
AndrewDex:
Get out
Udodasco1:
Will i be the world richest man? y are u not rich if your answer is yes. abi wealth they purge u?
Sunnymatey:
What type of sacrifice is required? human, cow, chicken etc. Bare everything here.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are U Looking For Looking For Spiritual Powers To Overcome Ur Finances Issues? by borokiri: 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
u have no sacrifice in whatever form to offer. Only prayers, anointed oils n creams to take you to d promise land. Don't fret no side effect, just use them as prescribed and it's well with you till eternity.
Re: Are U Looking For Looking For Spiritual Powers To Overcome Ur Finances Issues? by etenyong(m): 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
If it real and working, you don't need to advertise ur power. By now u would have become Africa or world famous magician or wealth giver. My brother pls stop scamming.
Re: Are U Looking For Looking For Spiritual Powers To Overcome Ur Finances Issues? by Acidosis(m): 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
How much is the cream and oil? Let me send the money to you so you can have something for dinner to feed your dying family.

When poverty strikes a man to a point he can no longer reason properly, he will begin to type irrationally about how his own poverty can turn others to Dangote.

I'm sure by the time you use the money for eba, egusi and fanta, you'd discover how ediotic you've been over the period of starvation.
Re: Are U Looking For Looking For Spiritual Powers To Overcome Ur Finances Issues? by Tunami(m): 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lol. Una don come with another pattern again.
Re: Are U Looking For Looking For Spiritual Powers To Overcome Ur Finances Issues? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lol cheesy grin
Re: Are U Looking For Looking For Spiritual Powers To Overcome Ur Finances Issues? by Nobody: 4:29am On Mar 25, 2017
This man is out again.. Shooo shocked shocked Is that BVN business not paying again?
Re: Are U Looking For Looking For Spiritual Powers To Overcome Ur Finances Issues? by ElsonMorali: 10:28am On Mar 25, 2017
Interesting.
Me sef, i have the secret to great wealth and prosperity...

Hardwork and perseverance.
Try it, it won't kill you i promise.
Besides, this info is free, i'm not charging anything.

(1) (Reply)

The Boy Tied To Window By Father Discharged From Hospital, Parents Re-arrested / Old Woman Gets Drunk This Chirstmas Season. / Parents Who ‘regularly Raped Their Daughter, 12,’ Said ‘better Us Than Some Mani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.