Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,706 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

My View About Bb9ja 2017 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My View About Bb9ja 2017 (730 Views)

Bb9ja - Ike And FroddFight With Tacha Over Bathroom / Mercy And Ike Knew Each Other Before Bb9ja / Bb9ja : Emerging Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My View About Bb9ja 2017 by vicky3(m): 9:10am On Mar 24, 2017
BIG BROTHER NAIJA 2017..WHO GOES WITH THE MONEY?? MY ANALYSIS.

First let me begin by quoting the word of God which says that *A good name is better than precious or expensive oilntment or perfume* remember it has not said that good deeds but a good *name,it cannot go without mention that a good name comes after a good personality..This game is no different from the game of politics,and in African politics,no good deed beats a good personality,people vote based on someones personality and not on what someone has to offer..So even in this game of BBNAIJA, personality beats talent to a certain degree,you can argue based on logistics but this is my analysis.

1. BALLY: This guy,is a ladies man,not because he goes after ladies but ladies find something attractive about him. His calm personality and calculated speech makes him favourable to the eyes of the viewers. Has Bally lived up to his full potential in the house? I doubt,he hasn't given the viewers something to point at remember,there's no tag to his name,apart from his big voice. So for me,Bally is not a competition but his presence in the house might be neccessary for the show. So is no potential winner.

2. MARVIS: This lady,is the everywhere you go type of a person,makes everyone that comes around to be friends,she has no restrictions and no clear principples outlined..Her personality can be sometimes entertaining and frustrating and this makes it difficult for the viwers to to mantain support..Marvis has only been up for eviction atlist once,and she survived and mostly,the tag to marvis's name is Efe..Marvis against Efe,Marvis can go packing because Marvis has few suppoters of her own but Efe's..She has a talent of singing but she has not branded that to be her thing before viewers. So for me Marvis is not a potential. She's in the house to make empty noise.

3. BASSEY: This guy is super intelligent,the way he reasons and the way he puts his linguistic abilities to use makes him favourable before viewers especially the women folk,because ladies love guys who are intelligent and quick in thinking,however Bassey has also not branded his talent as a radio,TV presenter to his name,except for the muscles..I enjoy listening to him talking,however his not a potential Winner.

4. BISOLA: If today was my last day on earth,and was asked a question about the most talented lady I kno in Africa,even in my sleep,I will wakeup and say BISOLA,this lady is super talented,she can Dance,Rap,Act,talk,Kiss and can love truly regardless the reception from the other side.. These attributes about Bisola has earned herself a huge fan base across the continent! Bisola is a competition alive in the house! She can a lot of damage to the would be winners! However,there's something disgusting about her,she talks so loud and more than others,this brings her personality in question,naturally people don't like those who talk too much,even those who talk too much don't like themselves..like I said,A great and warm personality beats talent in this game! ThinTallTony,had all we can call talent but his ugly other side of life betrayed him..honesty is key component to creating a good personality.Therefore Bisola's personality is not that likeable,you need to know her talents to like her. So for me she is a potential winner but she will crash at the finals.

5. DEBIE-RISE: This lady has a talent of singing,when she is singing,you have to automatically quit what you are doing and listen to her melodies,she has branded her name with her guiter to the viewers. She has a warm personality! The way she talks makes her favourable,there's some innocence in her voice,sometimes even if you don't want to like her you get forced to do so...however,she lacks confindence in her abilities,she doubts herself too much,look at EFE,the guy kind of rap isn't that likeable and sometimes sucks but because he puts in effort and with great confindence,it brings out life to the viewers and turns out to be entertaining. So for Debie is okay only if she came out of that shell of self inflicted fear and timidity,she can do better,but not a potential winner.

6. EFE: From the start,when he steped on stage before going into the house,Efe pput up an unexpected performance. Which left the viewers laughing,most people have not got to love during the course of the show but those who saw Efe enter the BBNAIJA House on the first day,loved him instantly! Efe's personality is infectious,it spreads and touches the heart of man! To be honest,Efe doesn't really have a talent,but his being beats what talent can offer! Just the way he is and talks is entertainment enough,sometimes just seeing him on the screen,even if he doesn't utter a word,you will find yourself entertained,he doesn't try hard to entertain the viewers because his personality is charming! Efe can be remembered for many things,he stands out,he has branded his name,when you hear *based on logistics* u think of Efe,when you hear the word *kidney* you think of Efe,when you hear the words *Eazy ma fault* you think of Efe,even his fellow housemates learnt to use these tags,these words doesn't make sense at all but people love to hear Efe such nosense all times! You see? That's what a good personality does,Efe has done a lot of bad things in the house,but because he has won peoples hearts ,nothing changes their opinion about him...Sometimes you can hear nothing from what Efe says but just the sound of his voice,speaks to million hearts and puts a smile on their faces...and lastly,people love anything that identifies with them,and Efe identifies with a real Nigerian somewhere there in the street and village,and this makes him stand out...So for me,Efe is a potential winner of BBNAIJA 2017,and he will will win with a small margin to Bisola.

7. TBOSS: This lady is everyman's crush,she's clean,beautful and smart and every gentleman for such a one,and this makes her favourable in the house. TBoss has no talent at all but she has established a fun base for herself,how?? Because she is the Bosslady,she doesn't go by the wind,she does things when she wants to not because everyone is doing it! Look at when its party time,she never dances,and this makes her stand out,because whether you like it or not,you will notice her standing like a beautiful monument waiting to be bought! Its only TBoss who has managed to argue with almost everyone in the house,because she never wants to be tossed around as the Boss and the oldest in the house. Men love ladies who are independent,and TBoss has shon such attributes atleast! However,there's nothing to write about her personality,only her beauty has managed to buy her roses in the house thereby extending her stay in the house! On the other,TBoss is a clear example that this game is not about who is the most talented,but by being real and honesty enough to the viewers approval and expectations..but for me TBoss is not a potential winner.

Lastly but not the least,this is my analysis,you are all entitled to your own opinions...I watch BBNAIJA,not neccessarily for entertainment but learning,because this is real life in a box,a group of people stemming from different background enclosed to compete for one common goal,its the same in real life,we are here on earth,all trying hard to make it in life and to the top! It might not be a competition but its a competion in disguise! May the best HM emergy victorious!
Re: My View About Bb9ja 2017 by Chimaritoponcho: 9:17am On Mar 24, 2017
Op you are right though,great analysis I have been EFEcted #team EFE

1 Like

Re: My View About Bb9ja 2017 by vicky3(m): 9:20am On Mar 24, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
Op you are right though,great analysis
I have been EFEcted
#team EFE
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Power Or Game Of Thrones / Bbnaija Viewers Reacts To Tobi And Cee-c Love Making / Want Netflix Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.