Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,530 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:24 PM

Married Lesbian Couple Get Pregnant With Boys At The Same Time. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Lesbian Couple Get Pregnant With Boys At The Same Time. (1257 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins / Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Lesbian Couple Get Pregnant With Boys At The Same Time. by Choiszman(m): 9:20am On Mar 24, 2017
A Los Angeles based lesbian couple who have been married for about 3 years now, reportedly got pregnant at the same time, and will be expecting their sons just 3 weeks apart.

The couple Lindsay Lanciault, 34, and Toby Fleischman, 41, who first planned that Toby who is a make-up-artist-to-the-stars to get married, since she was the older one and nearing menopause.

After 2 years of trying, they decided that Lindsay who is a speech-language pathologist should try same donor who grew up with Lindsay, in case Toby had another miscarriage. However, they were surprised to learn that they both are pregnant.

We both joked though, this would be the time Lindsay gets pregnant.
“And that’s exactly what happened. So yes, we were prepared for the positive result, but it was still a shock. We were of course so excited and we kind of just laughed ― this was the way the universe had it in store for us all along
” Toby said.

Toby is due July 22, and Lindsay is due just shy of three weeks later on August 10, and both are having boys.

CC: Lalasticlala

Re: Married Lesbian Couple Get Pregnant With Boys At The Same Time. by Choiszman(m): 9:20am On Mar 24, 2017
undecided

Re: Married Lesbian Couple Get Pregnant With Boys At The Same Time. by 0b10010011: 9:21am On Mar 24, 2017
Hey ya!

So happy for them!

God bless there union!

2 Likes

Re: Married Lesbian Couple Get Pregnant With Boys At The Same Time. by Chimaritoponcho: 9:22am On Mar 24, 2017
how did they get pregnant na abi cucumber and vibrators don start to produce sperm .i weak o

2 Likes

Re: Married Lesbian Couple Get Pregnant With Boys At The Same Time. by emeijeh(m): 9:24am On Mar 24, 2017
What's with the ugly dog?
Re: Married Lesbian Couple Get Pregnant With Boys At The Same Time. by Nne5: 9:33am On Mar 24, 2017
lesbians?
What would I want to do with my fellow girl's body?
Re: Married Lesbian Couple Get Pregnant With Boys At The Same Time. by newyorks(m): 9:47am On Mar 24, 2017
i pity them if u see my face now,who is fooling who?u don't want man who impregnate u man or dog?
Re: Married Lesbian Couple Get Pregnant With Boys At The Same Time. by femolacqua(m): 9:52am On Mar 24, 2017
Smh
Re: Married Lesbian Couple Get Pregnant With Boys At The Same Time. by Dyt(f): 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
emeijeh:
What's with the ugly dog?

Big sis duh
undecided undecided
Re: Married Lesbian Couple Get Pregnant With Boys At The Same Time. by TheRealOwner(m): 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
Their sons will fvck them last last undecided
Re: Married Lesbian Couple Get Pregnant With Boys At The Same Time. by Choiszman(m): 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
lol grin cheesy
Chimaritoponcho:
how did they get pregnant na abi cucumber and vibrators don start to produce sperm .i weak o
Re: Married Lesbian Couple Get Pregnant With Boys At The Same Time. by Sijo01(f): 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
So the dog is their first child cheesy These people are just supper crazy grin grin aswear!
Re: Married Lesbian Couple Get Pregnant With Boys At The Same Time. by chizzy161(f): 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
Funny. I wish them the best.
Re: Married Lesbian Couple Get Pregnant With Boys At The Same Time. by Choiszman(m): 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
I know right? grin cheesy
Sijo01:
So the dog is their first child cheesy These people are just supper crazy grin grin aswear!
Re: Married Lesbian Couple Get Pregnant With Boys At The Same Time. by SmellingAnus(m): 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Re: Married Lesbian Couple Get Pregnant With Boys At The Same Time. by juman(m): 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
Senseless women.

So their lesbianism could not give them children.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Highlander 2008 Model With Full Options at3m / Sign Petition Against MBGN 30th Anniversary Say No To Tribalism In Nigeria ! / How Do I Know My Gf Is Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.