Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Help!how Can You Keep Teenage Children Productively Occupied This Xmas Holiday/ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!how Can You Keep Teenage Children Productively Occupied This Xmas Holiday/ (995 Views)

Experience The Ultimate Xmas Holiday With Uninterrupted INVERTER Power Backup. / 10 Xmas Holiday Tour To South Africa (a December2remember) / We Have Divorced Nd Now He Wants To Take The Kids To Village For Xmas Holiday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!how Can You Keep Teenage Children Productively Occupied This Xmas Holiday/ by ajilete(f): 9:47am On Dec 22, 2009
My two teenage chuildren are home for the holidays and i was wondering what other parents do to keep them productive during the hols and not spend all their time on the internet, facebook and watching Mtv. Obviously it is a holiday but as they are still just 16 and 12 i dont really want the to get into the habit of Mtv all day. having said that i can sense that they are already begining to be bored out of their teeth. Any suggestions much appreciated!
Re: Help!how Can You Keep Teenage Children Productively Occupied This Xmas Holiday/ by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 22, 2009
Re: Help!how Can You Keep Teenage Children Productively Occupied This Xmas Holiday/ by Fhemmmy: 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2009
Leave them alone, you were once like that.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Solution For Quarrelsome Spouses? / Baby Wife: Yerima Quizzed, Granted Bail / I Bet You Will Love This After Reading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.