Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Rosaline Meurer Under Fire After Captioning Her Photo "He Awaits The Queen" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosaline Meurer Under Fire After Captioning Her Photo "He Awaits The Queen" (33894 Views)

Tonto Dikehs Son Disapproval Of His Mother's Bikini Photo, He Say She Was Naked / Actress Rosaline Meurer Shows Off Hot Figure In New Photos / Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rosaline Meurer Under Fire After Captioning Her Photo "He Awaits The Queen" by goldcoinhub: 10:03am On Mar 24, 2017
Rosaline Meurer, the controversial Nollywood actress and alleged concubine to Tonto Dikeh's estranged husband, Olakunle Churchill has come under fire after she posted a photo on her Instagram page and captioned it "He awaits the Queen".

Some of her followers threw darts at her claiming she is a home breaker and wondered who the king was.

Well, I don't think this should be any of my business!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR-uFysg8a0/?hl=en

[img]https://2.bp..com/-_tyxSp0xXDM/WNS7xnYU1WI/AAAAAAADicM/oQmI_JDo7dsGPYU28I0tDYlqpFfkbQ1tgCLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/03/rosaline-meurer-under-fire-after.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rosaline Meurer Under Fire After Captioning Her Photo "He Awaits The Queen" by ayindejimmy(m): 10:06am On Mar 24, 2017
Now, it's official

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rosaline Meurer Under Fire After Captioning Her Photo "He Awaits The Queen" by Nne5: 10:09am On Mar 24, 2017
Why's everyone bothered?

She's Tonto's karma.grin Her own karma is getting ready too.

See her strong leg.
grin grin

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rosaline Meurer Under Fire After Captioning Her Photo "He Awaits The Queen" by Michellla(f): 10:20am On Mar 24, 2017
That Cute Michelle got no chill grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rosaline Meurer Under Fire After Captioning Her Photo "He Awaits The Queen" by TheArticleNG(m): 10:29am On Mar 24, 2017
hhahahaha... SEE HER SEXY PHOTOS HERE >> thearticle.com.ng/2017/03/photos-actress-roseline-meurer.html
Re: Rosaline Meurer Under Fire After Captioning Her Photo "He Awaits The Queen" by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 24, 2017
Just because there's a scandal about her and Churchill don't mean he is the only man in her life.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rosaline Meurer Under Fire After Captioning Her Photo "He Awaits The Queen" by angelTI(f): 10:32am On Mar 24, 2017
Olosho. Another olosho wey bad pass you will do you strong thing too

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosaline Meurer Under Fire After Captioning Her Photo "He Awaits The Queen" by Tazdroid(m): 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hmm, again and again. The life cycle of bullshevik

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Under Fire After Captioning Her Photo "He Awaits The Queen" by DirtyGold: 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
Yes baby, kondo is already anxious cool
This time, you gonna get two extra rounds wink

What's tha business?

3 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Under Fire After Captioning Her Photo "He Awaits The Queen" by Tazdroid(m): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
Michellla:

5 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Under Fire After Captioning Her Photo "He Awaits The Queen" by HolarQD(m): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
Savages ooooo
Some NIgerians no just get joy i swear
Re: Rosaline Meurer Under Fire After Captioning Her Photo "He Awaits The Queen" by WetDreamz: 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
All these people reacting everywhere like their comments carry any weight. Shior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rosaline Meurer Under Fire After Captioning Her Photo "He Awaits The Queen" by AdemolaA2: 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
Well , I really don't follow these social media show offs so I don't know why people are so bothered about what they do and who they see .. they like to be talked about and people keep talking .. smh !!!
Re: Rosaline Meurer Under Fire After Captioning Her Photo "He Awaits The Queen" by thestevens: 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
Just so you know,if the rumors are true?,don't forget karma.

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Under Fire After Captioning Her Photo "He Awaits The Queen" by Tazdroid(m): 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
Dreamwaker:
Just because there's a scandal about her and Churchill don't mean he is the only man in her life.

Hmmm, ANALYST

14 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Under Fire After Captioning Her Photo "He Awaits The Queen" by rozayx5(m): 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
would take her over tonto

need me some light skin "PA" cheesy cheesy

anytime anyday cool cool cool
Re: Rosaline Meurer Under Fire After Captioning Her Photo "He Awaits The Queen" by tiswell(m): 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
Rubbish!
Re: Rosaline Meurer Under Fire After Captioning Her Photo "He Awaits The Queen" by heryurh(m): 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2017

Re: Rosaline Meurer Under Fire After Captioning Her Photo "He Awaits The Queen" by Pearly255(f): 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
This gal is really competing with Tonto lipsrsealed Anything to get Churchill. I wonder why women hurt each other over a man undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosaline Meurer Under Fire After Captioning Her Photo "He Awaits The Queen" by opineflu(m): 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
wgaf
Re: Rosaline Meurer Under Fire After Captioning Her Photo "He Awaits The Queen" by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
TheArticleNG:
hhahahaha
grin
Re: Rosaline Meurer Under Fire After Captioning Her Photo "He Awaits The Queen" by mazizitonene(m): 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
women have always been their own enemies.....

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Under Fire After Captioning Her Photo "He Awaits The Queen" by Tazdroid(m): 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
mazizitonene:
women have always been their own enemy.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rosaline Meurer Under Fire After Captioning Her Photo "He Awaits The Queen" by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Michellla:
grin brutality , flawless victory!
Re: Rosaline Meurer Under Fire After Captioning Her Photo "He Awaits The Queen" by cosmatika(m): 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Some topics should be banned from making from making FP on NL. I wonder y NL will always promote Oloshoism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosaline Meurer Under Fire After Captioning Her Photo "He Awaits The Queen" by nawa4naija2: 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
how will someone in their right senses believe that this illiterate looking girl can be someones PA. Churchill better comes clean and tell us that she is his bedmate, cos this girl doesnt possess any office quality at all. by the way, i am not even on Tonto dike,s side, while she was messing around with other peoples husband, she didnt know that a girl with completely bleached skin and legs looking like a local chicken laps will be the one to snatch his husband. i jejely arrest my case, churchill too na real yahoo guy, with STDs thinking he can fool everybody that this olosho na im PA, no be only PA, na PAP.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rosaline Meurer Under Fire After Captioning Her Photo "He Awaits The Queen" by emsco(m): 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Gbeborun

2 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Under Fire After Captioning Her Photo "He Awaits The Queen" by omocheche(f): 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Empire was interesting yesterday I love the character cookie lyon

2 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Under Fire After Captioning Her Photo "He Awaits The Queen" by emamos: 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
High class ashawo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour / Daddy Freeze Is Possessed With 52 Demons - Pastor Humble Okoro, Prayed At Lagoon / B-red And A Fan Come For Each Other After Flaunting Money On Instagram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.