Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:33 PM

Property/investment In Shopping Boulevard In Port Harcourt - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Property/investment In Shopping Boulevard In Port Harcourt (371 Views)

Real Estate,, Why Location Is Very Important In Property Investment?? / Plots For Sale at Cedarwood Boulevard,Close to Abraham Adesanya Round About,Ajah / How I Start My REAL ESTATE Landed Property Investment With #15000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Property/investment In Shopping Boulevard In Port Harcourt by ruffhandu: 11:19am On Mar 24, 2017
Hello All,
There is a shopping mall space investment ongoing in Port Harcourt (NAF Shopping Boulevard), just by Market Junction, along Aba Road.
It is a private/government partnership. The investment is a lease contract that allows the investor take possesion of the business space for 20years.
To pay outrightly, it costs N3.5M (if still so), and N5M for installmental payments.

My Offer:
I subscribed to this sometime ago, and I got stuck after some payments. I want to cash out now. I want to transfer ownership of the one block I own.
If anyone is interested, let's talk. I am offering a good discount.

You may have to contact the company handling the project (name has been changed from NAF shopping boulevard to Bluesteel ...) to get every neccessary information you need about the company/project.

You don't have to be afraid if I am a scammer or not. Our talk will be off nairaland, you'll get every information you need to confirm authenticity before we deal.
Re: Property/investment In Shopping Boulevard In Port Harcourt by ruffhandu: 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
Any interested party?

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Who Led Gatwick Airport Acquisition! (photo) / Income Generating Opportunity / I Need Tbc Exchanger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.