Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy (29612 Views)

Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday / Andre Okoye Celebrates 6th Birthday: Paul & Anita Okoye Celebrate Their Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by 0b10010011: 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
6years after giving birth and you still a baby mama

Lady needs to visit Omega Fire Ministry for deliverance. Only Apostle can deliver her.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by scobaba: 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
see open respect for baby daddy wey drop conji run. na wa o.

3 Likes

Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by SQLmastar(m): 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
ismokeweed:
I don't care how you met him.
Ftc
Oga, so you still dey follow us younger generation to fight for FTC? angry
Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by thunderbabs: 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
ismokeweed:
I don't care how you met him.
Ftc

Which kind ganja u dey smoke? Osogbo, delta, or Jamo
Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by HCF(m): 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
scobaba:
see open respect for baby daddy wey drop conji run. na wa o.
I just weak! embarassed
Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by bettercreature(m): 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
curvilicious:

This is the worst comparison I've ever read
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
SQLmastar:

Oga, so you still dey follow us younger generation to fight for FTC? angry
Please come and beat me.
Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by Duru009(m): 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
Baby daddy not even husband... .
Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by Beetwaise(m): 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
bettercreature:
You guys should stop blaming baby Mamas,it started from the Mother of Jesus

It's pertinent you sieve the words you render. Remember, this is a public forum.

1 Like

Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by soso22(m): 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
my woman crush
Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by Snowpikin: 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Your son does not show that his dad is handsome. You know he doesn't look like you...

Kaiii wicked You
Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by kings09(m): 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
Admired wat exactly? undecided
TINALETC3:
Wow kiss, beautiful woman, it's bin a while,long live ur son,. Grace u ar jst 2 beautiful, I hv always admired u kiss
Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by janefrancisca(f): 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
Youngdream1:
You committed fornication and you are still calling God. Human being lack respect for God!
Have you never disobeyed your father and mother before? Does it stop u from calling on them when you need something or did they stop becoming your parents because you disobeyed them? Bros...nobody holy pass o
Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by xtervaganza(m): 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
FuckBuhari:
You are thanking God for fornicating?

If i be God, na so i go do u.

Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by UltimatedeBest(m): 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
NubiLove:
what is the most popular movie that she was featured in?

Atlanta
Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by hahn(m): 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
curvilicious:

This is the worst comparison I've ever read

Jehovah is Jesus baby daddy

And Mary was underage when she got pregnant. About 12-14 years of age at the time

Stay calm, Jesus never existed smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by jasysandra(f): 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
Congrats to you both

Meanwhile, some people can judge for Africa.
Wetin concern you with whether she's married or not angry angry
That child is a beautiful blessing, be happy for her or vex in silence lipsrsealed
Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by hahn(m): 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
Beetwaise:

It's pertinent you sieve the words you render. Remember, this is a public forum.

Mary was a baby mama. Yes or no? undecided

1 Like

Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by figure007(m): 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
FuckBuhari:

grin grin grin you guys wont kill me with laff.... How you take know Na fornicating she did
Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by lepasharon(f): 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
janefrancisca:
Have you never disobeyed your father and mother before? Does it stop u from calling on them when you need something or did they stop becoming your parents because you disobeyed them? Bros...nobody holy pass o

Christians are hypocrites, they will accept a fornicator and an adulterer but will want to burn a homosexual to death
Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by lepasharon(f): 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided I dnt get it, does dat mean she is nt married? Is she a single mum? undecided

Yes
Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by Ddy(m): 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
Grace u fall my hand big time.
Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by catalan15(m): 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
Congrats...
Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by simpleseyi: 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
TINALETC3:
Wow kiss, beautiful woman, it's bin a while,long live ur son,. Grace u ar jst 2 beautiful, I hv always admired u kiss

Here is a future baby mama supporting a senior baby mama and fornicator.
Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by shadrach77: 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
Is there a difference between Grace Amah and Grace Ama?
Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by worldmayor: 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
Congrats
Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by sshalom(m): 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
FuckBuhari:

GOD is merciful when you are repentant and contrite!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. / Yemi Alade Stuns In Red Native Jumpsuit / Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.