Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,507 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Why Isn't My HP Deskjet 2050 Reponding To Print Orders? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Why Isn't My HP Deskjet 2050 Reponding To Print Orders? (868 Views)

Neatly Used HP Deskjet 2130 (3-in-1) Printer Available At Giveaway Price @#5k / I Want To Sell My HP DESKJET 1515 Printer / Help My HP Laptop Drains Battery So Fast. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Isn't My HP Deskjet 2050 Reponding To Print Orders? by sumitmodi: 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hi. I had the printer up and running until 2 days ago, then had it down due to unexpected trouble with the cartridge circuitry which brought me uninstalling the whole thing, unplugging it, taking it to the lab where they recovered my printer by replacing the cartridge with a new one and now back home - reinstalled, re-plugged everything and seeing the printer is well-identified by the comp, am attempting to send prints to it and it won't response, with the Devices and Printers's "What's Printing" line empty, totally blank! And now, so very strangely when I disconnect the data cord from the printer's back, and order a print from the comp, the print order is now there in the "What's Printing" line!! Of course, it wont actually process any printing... - i.e. when I connect the cord back, that line disappears, suggesting the document is being "printed".... What the Hecks!! There is paper, there is (new) ink, there's everything, and no error message whatsoever. Help

for more details: Staffing solution video
Re: Why Isn't My HP Deskjet 2050 Reponding To Print Orders? by adetwin(m): 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
Firstly the issue is from the system, if u can get another one to install the printer on it to confirm that your printer is working perfectly

Secondly we need to come to help fix it if you can do all the necessary troubleshooting

(1) (Reply)

Clean Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Smartphone / My Toshiba Hard Drive Refuse Coming Up / Impressive!!! Best 2-in-1 Laptops Of 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.