Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,430 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Simple Tips That Would Increase Your Wordpress Blog Traffic By 35 - 45% - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Simple Tips That Would Increase Your Wordpress Blog Traffic By 35 - 45% (245 Views)

Explode Your Blog Traffic By Joining This Facebook Groups / Must Read: 4 SEO Tips To Boost Your Blog Traffic By Over 50% / Improving SEO and traffic by Adopting Accelerated Mobile Pages For Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Tips That Would Increase Your Wordpress Blog Traffic By 35 - 45% by kingvectorv(m): 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
With the ease that comes with WordPress, building a blog is no more complex. But getting traffic could be tricky. These 4 tips will help you build an audience in a couple of months.
Tip #1 - Solve Problems
The secrete to every successful blog you've ever seen is that such blogs solve real problems. On a daily basis, people search the internet to get solutions to problems, and most times, they get solutions through blogs. Nobody will like to visit your blog if your posts don't help them to solve problems.
Tip #2 - Get Subscribers
This works like magic, but only when tip #1 above is applied. For a start, you don't need a premium email newsletter service like Aweber. I prefer a WordPress plugin called Email Subscribers. Your subscribers will be notified each time you make new posts. More subscribers means more traffic.
Tip #3 - Cut Down Your Ads
I hate blogs that are flooded with ads! Don't turn your blog into a classified site. Besides, too many ads will slow down your blog!
Tip #4 - Get A Responsive Layout
If your blog doesn't look good on my device, chances are high that I'll quit and never return. Avoid using themes that look physically attractive without actually being responsive. A responsive theme looks good on any device no matter the screen size. WordPress has an abundance of themes, both free and paid that you can choose from. The secret to knowing whether a theme is responsive or not is to visit the demo site. I personally use any internet enabled device I come across to test themes. Friends can help.
Read More: www.yukhub.com/110/these-4-simple-tips-could-increase-your-wordpress-blog-traffic-by-35-45

1 Like

Re: Simple Tips That Would Increase Your Wordpress Blog Traffic By 35 - 45% by kingvectorv(m): 8:16am On Mar 25, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Get High Quality WP Site On Flexiable Price / We Are Nigeria’s No 1 Web Solutions Company / Learn How You Can Make Upto $5,000+ Every Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.