Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,472 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

I'm Beginning To Hate Cars :-( - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I'm Beginning To Hate Cars :-( (1695 Views)

Hate And Intolerance Towards Lgbt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Beginning To Hate Cars :-( by kYjelly2: 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
Driving down the road, enjoying chilled ac, then all of a sudden, hot air sad $$$

You look and see that your tyre's are worn out, sigh, time for new ones sad $$$

The button on the dash has stopped working, can u say nightmare in tracing those wires $$$

Oh really? The radio has stopped working? Is okay sad $$$

Now the engine is misfiring, oh God Noooo sad $$$

My car is vibrating, engine mounts? Sigh sad

Just blew a radiator buddy sad $$$

Park my car and see black stuff coming out from underneath undecided what the hell is that? Sigh sad $$$

When passing by, everyone knows its you cause of the squealing of your belt embarassed $$$

Oh, so you mean this window that was working just now won't roll up? Is all good angry $$$

Car won't shift into gear, transmission? Don't say transmission please cry $$$

Gosh, beginning to hate cars men sad

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Hate Cars :-( by newyorks(m): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
result of lack of maintainance
Re: I'm Beginning To Hate Cars :-( by kYjelly2: 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
newyorks:
result of lack of maintainance

Even with maintenance shhhhhit still goes down, literally.

Ever heard of rats? Especially Lagos big rats.

Pray they don't take their dinner to your engine bay, then proceed to make your wires and harnesses desert.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Hate Cars :-( by bettercreature(m): 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
You actually need to change your car,I haven't been to mechanic workshop for almost 2years
Change my oil at filling stations.Mind you my cars are Tokunbo but grade 1 with very low mileages

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Hate Cars :-( by Nne5: 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lol
Re: I'm Beginning To Hate Cars :-( by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
kYjelly2:
Driving down the road, enjoying chilled ac, then all of a sudden, hot air sad $$$

You look and see that your tyre's are worn out, sigh, time for new ones sad $$$

The button on the dash has stopped working, can u say nightmare in tracing those wires $$$

Oh really? The radio has stopped working? Is okay sad $$$

Now the engine is misfiring, oh God Noooo sad $$$

My car is vibrating, engine mounts? Sigh sad

Just blew a radiator buddy sad $$$

Park my car and see black stuff coming out from underneath undecided what the hell is that? Sigh sad $$$

When passing by, everyone knows its you cause of the squealing of your belt embarassed $$$

Oh, so you mean this window that was working just now won't roll up? Is all good angry $$$

Car won't shift into gear, transmission? Don't say transmission please cry $$$

Gosh, beginning to hate cars men sad

It must be a peugeot or a nissan cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Hate Cars :-( by newyorks(m): 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
kYjelly2:

Even with maintenance shhhhhit still goes down, literally.

Ever heard of rats? Especially Lagos big rats.

Pray they don't take their dinner to your engine bay, then proceed to make your wires and harnesses desert.
sadly i can't relate to that buh am happy u know the cause of ur predicament.
Re: I'm Beginning To Hate Cars :-( by kYjelly2: 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

It must be a peugeot or a nissan cheesy

Lol

nna Bros am tired man angry
Re: I'm Beginning To Hate Cars :-( by kYjelly2: 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
bettercreature:
You actually need to change your car,I haven't been to mechanic workshop for almost 2years
Change my oil at filling stations.Mind you my cars are Tokunbo but grade 1 with very low mileages

If this was the U.S, then I'd change my car every two years with the leasing option.

All this stress is just not worth it.

You are very lucky having a car that hasn't given you issues at all. With that said though, expect them, unless you're extremely lucky.

Now a days that all these cars use numerous sensors and computers, its just a ssshit storm, I tell u.

Now my ac pressure sensor has shorted out to voltage and my blower motor is working intermittently.

Thinking of buying bmx bicycle sha

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Hate Cars :-( by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
kYjelly2:

Lol

nna Bros am tired man angry

what brand is it?
Re: I'm Beginning To Hate Cars :-( by celinic: 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Hate Cars :-( by kYjelly2: 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

what brand is it?

Toyota avensis 10

In all fairness though, my new Lebanese mechanic is quite good, but truth be told, the car had been kazeemed so much before him.

But even my brothers Camry that hadn't been kazeemed still gives him issues from time to time, like ac, shocks and the rest.

There are just too many systems in cars for something not to go wrong - Cooling system, HVAC system, tranny, computers and wiring...
Re: I'm Beginning To Hate Cars :-( by thegame(m): 11:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
kYjelly2:

L

But even my brothers Camry that hadn't been kazeemed still gives him issues from time to time, like ac, shocks and the rest.

There are just too many systems in cars for something not to go wrong - Cooling system, HVAC system, tranny, computers and wiring...

The only issue, I repeat only issue Camry gives are wheel/road related. I'm on my second Camry and I only have issues with changing stabilizer linkage or whatever it's called, brake pads, the one at the back holding the hand brake and the main culprit, shocks. And tbh not that the shocks get so unbearable but they are not excellent either.

Every other thing: AC, transmission, engine, alternator, radiator, etc do not give problems like that. If at all, you would have noticed a long time before and be deliberately ignoring it for it to disappoint you. And I'm not that kind of user. Camry, to me, is not the car to just break down by the roadside without prior warning, except the devil is truly at work or village people. I cannot say for other cars anyway.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Hate Cars :-( by Nathan2016: 11:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
Front page very soon

As for the op....WTF.....Who forced you to drive

Re: I'm Beginning To Hate Cars :-( by zinaunreal(m): 5:22am On Mar 25, 2017
Due maintenance is the key. Avoid kazeem at all cost especially your engine. Kazeem would kill your engine with his curiousity

(1) (Reply)

Immaculate White 2007 Lexus IS250.... Asking Price: ₦2,630,000 / Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Gray / Tokunbo Toyota Matrix 2004 Available At 1.65m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.