Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

I Need A Website Like Nairaland. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Website Like Nairaland. (1863 Views)

How To Create Forum Website Like Nairaland / Learn How To Create A Chat Forum Like Nairaland And Become A Multimillionaire / How Long Would It Take To Create A Site Like Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Website Like Nairaland. by imagrg(m): 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
What does it cost to build and run a social website like Nairaland. It should include cost of advertising, hosting, security, and all. Any idea, please?
Re: I Need A Website Like Nairaland. by chukwuibuipob: 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ask Seun Osewa
Re: I Need A Website Like Nairaland. by Dermie: 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
imagrg:
What does it cost to build and run a social website like Nairaland. It should include cost of advertising, hosting, security, and all. Any idea, please?

I think Seun would give you a perfect report and breakdown for your request.

Your request is not detailed enough to gauge the cost. But, It all depends on your budget and target...with 50-100K, you can get started.
Re: I Need A Website Like Nairaland. by obest360(m): 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
check this new social network, it was just launched today
[url]zingcorner.com[/url]
imagrg:
Re: I Need A Website Like Nairaland. by ezechinwa2: 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
obest360:
check this new social network, it was just launched today
[url]zingcorner.com[/url]

Checked that website, seems cool but would have loved seeing some contents before signing up
Re: I Need A Website Like Nairaland. by jimklef(m): 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
i have nairaland forum script for sell oo, contact @ 09094241470 email: jimklefmomoh@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Website Like Nairaland. by obest360(m): 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
thanks, just launched it today but sign up and help make the difference
ezechinwa2:

Checked that website, seems cool but would have loved seeing some contents before signing up
Re: I Need A Website Like Nairaland. by tunluvus: 6:24am On Mar 26, 2017
can design something lyk nairaland for u nd even add an additional features to it base on any request u make. contact 08098603947 to get it fr a negotiable price
Re: I Need A Website Like Nairaland. by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
Contact me on whatsapp. Omo 08058813419

I can deliver an industrial grade application that exceeds your specifications.
Re: I Need A Website Like Nairaland. by softwerk(f): 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
Now I see the reason you have always attacked my posts against your failed fraudulent GHxw?!

You must be a CAPITAL FOOL to be requesting for how to launch your own Nairaland from the same Nairaland platform!!!

What grade of STUPIDITY are you operating on and who have you wronged in your village to deserve this curse!!!

You finally found a way to defraud people through your failed ponzi Ghxw and now intend to launch your own Nairaland!

I may even be late with this write-up because I sense you are the Admin behind Ghxw Forum that is now hell bent on stripping the veins from the bones of her victims all in the name of redeeming their trapped outstanding GH!

Stop stealing from Nigerians Ole!!!
Re: I Need A Website Like Nairaland. by softwerk(f): 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
imagrg:

Now I see the reason you have always attacked my posts against your failed fraudulent GHxw?!

You must be a CAPITAL FOOL to be requesting for how to launch your own Nairaland from the same Nairaland platform!!!

What grade of STUPIDITY are you operating on and who have you wronged in your village to deserve this curse!!!

You finally found a way to defraud people through your failed ponzi Ghxw and now intend to launch your own Nairaland!

I may even be late with this write-up because I sense you are the Admin behind Ghxw Forum that is now hell bent on stripping the veins from the bones of her victims all in the name of redeeming their trapped outstanding GH!

Re: I Need A Website Like Nairaland. by karrim4real(m): 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
softwerk:

Get sense

Re: I Need A Website Like Nairaland. by imagrg(m): 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
softwerk:

You sound like an arrogant youngster who has learnt nothing about morals. The platform you are talking about is not mine. I am not even in any way connected with it except that, I am a participant who has being enjoying 50% monthly benefits from my investment in bitcoin. Let me also point it out to you that, I have just received part of my money your hate talks almost got stuck in there. Young man, if you know me physically, you will understand that I am a peace-loving man. I was jostled by your hate talks about the said platform. Rest this case and let's help to encourage people to invest in things that of interest to them. Don't rock the boat, brother, stir it so that it will not capsize! I like your reaction to issues but be careful not to hurt other people's interest next time you make a post on issues like this!
Peace!
Re: I Need A Website Like Nairaland. by edemaniekan: 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
I will design and customize your blog, install all the necessary plugins, make it responsive on all devices and make it found on search engines like google and bing at an affordable rate.>>>Contact me: +2347066385329. DO NOT PAY UNTIL YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH MY SERVICE.

(1) (Reply)

Auto Merging Script / How To Get A Free Brand New Laptop As A Programmer / How Do I Make Php Time() Static

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.