Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Davido Spotted With His Girlfriend Last Night At Moyorkun's Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Spotted With His Girlfriend Last Night At Moyorkun's Birthday (1350 Views)

Naira Marley Visits Regina Daniels On Set, Spotted With Nollywood Actors (Photos / Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts / "My Wife is Here" - Davido spotted with Chioma in Bahamas after two months apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Spotted With His Girlfriend Last Night At Moyorkun's Birthday by iblog: 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
the popstar Nigerian singer Davido, was Pictured with another girlfriend last night at Moyorkun's Birthday

Photos

Re: Davido Spotted With His Girlfriend Last Night At Moyorkun's Birthday by ramdris(m): 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
GF or another baby mama in the making...? The Guy dey gbadun life though..
Re: Davido Spotted With His Girlfriend Last Night At Moyorkun's Birthday by nastycgolden(m): 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
Re: Davido Spotted With His Girlfriend Last Night At Moyorkun's Birthday by nastycgolden(m): 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bleep davido. His dick no dey stay 1 place. Prolly nxt babymama
Re: Davido Spotted With His Girlfriend Last Night At Moyorkun's Birthday by Rayen(m): 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
nastycgolden:
Bleep davido. His dick no dey stay 1 place. Prolly nxt babymama
shut up afonja
Re: Davido Spotted With His Girlfriend Last Night At Moyorkun's Birthday by nastycgolden(m): 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
Rayen:
shut up afonja
you are just a big fool. I hope you have a brain and don't quote me but sadly I know you probably will
Re: Davido Spotted With His Girlfriend Last Night At Moyorkun's Birthday by Rayen(m): 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
nastycgolden:
you are just a big fool. I hope you have a brain and don't quote me but sadly I know you probably will
tongue
nastycgolden:
Bleep u

(1) (Reply)

Samuel Eto'o Visits Peter Okoye At His Ikoyi Mansion (photos) / Fatty Ladies Begged Mr Eazi For Just Selfie In London(photo,video) / Tell These Actresses That Are 39 Years And More And Are Not Married To Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.