Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

TRAMADOL: The Killer Drug - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / TRAMADOL: The Killer Drug (725 Views)

University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa / I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More / Tramadol: The Libido Of Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRAMADOL: The Killer Drug by uncleabbey(m): 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
Yes I want to talk about this drug that is killing our youths slowly without them having an inkling about the effects of this damage drug. 
What is tramadol?
Tramadol is a narcotic-like pain reliever. Tramadol is used to treat moderate to severe pain. It's not for getting high, low, slow or to perform better in bed. This isn't some alabukun or tobacco snuffs, this is some dangerous shit. Some even make the mistake of using alcohol to take it. This is catastrophic. 
The funniest thing is if you try to talk to them about Tramadol, all they will tell you is that "it's just trams nah, it's not that I'm taking cocaine or heroine". This is ignoramus and nescient statements. You guys have access to the Internet, just search for the effects of Tramadol on Google and see the search results.

Jumping on 3rd mainland bridge isn't the only way you kill yourself. Taking Tramadol and other prescribed drugs is another sure way. 
#StopDrugAbuse #ItkillsYourKidney
#MyoneKobo

Cc lalasticlala, mynd44

2 Likes

Re: TRAMADOL: The Killer Drug by beneviv(f): 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
Thanks
Re: TRAMADOL: The Killer Drug by uncleabbey(m): 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
beneviv:
Thanks
I wish they understood before its too late
Re: TRAMADOL: The Killer Drug by igraman(m): 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
We will not hear
Re: TRAMADOL: The Killer Drug by uncleabbey(m): 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
igraman:
We will not hear
Lol. No problem

(1) (Reply)

Health Maintenance And Sustenance Company / NGO Raises Alarm Over Fake ‘immunization Circulating South East / The Cure For Hepatitis B And C That You Didn't Know...{with Pic}.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.