Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

‘ Only A Wicked Man Can't Spend All His Salary On His GF’- Uche Maduagwu" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ‘ Only A Wicked Man Can't Spend All His Salary On His GF’- Uche Maduagwu" (687 Views)

Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi / Sensei Uche's Car Stops Danfo From Falling Off 3rd Mainland Bridge / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Gf On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘ Only A Wicked Man Can't Spend All His Salary On His GF’- Uche Maduagwu" by buttnaked: 11:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
Source: http://www.peoplesgist.com/2017/03/any-man-who-cannot-spend-all-his-salary.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&m=1

Nollywood actor Uche Maduagwu says any man who can
not use all his salary to buy his girlfriend whatever she
demands from him is stingy, heartless and a disgrace to
manhood!

Read what he wrote on his IG page:

‘Any man that can not use all his salary to buy his
girlfriend whatever she demands from him is stingy,
heartless and a disgrace to manhood!
When its time to make love to a lady, all your muscles
will rise up as if you are under a
spell, you will squeeze all the goodness and mercy out
of her beautiful breast, but when the same girl ask you
for ordinary One hundred thousand naira for shopping,
you will enter voicemail.useless he-goat, that’s what
you are bro!
Is it not your mates that are giving their girlfriends all
their salaries? Nonsense’

Na wah ooo... What's your say guys?
Re: ‘ Only A Wicked Man Can't Spend All His Salary On His GF’- Uche Maduagwu" by FreeSpirited: 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
Meanwhile, no be all actor geh sense sha........though he's entitled to his mumu opinion.

1 Like

Re: ‘ Only A Wicked Man Can't Spend All His Salary On His GF’- Uche Maduagwu" by buttnaked: 11:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lalasticlala and Mynd44 will not like this....
Dominique right now will be like: grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘ Only A Wicked Man Can't Spend All His Salary On His GF’- Uche Maduagwu" by buttnaked: 11:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
FreeSpirited:
No be every actor geh sense sha........though he's entitled to his mumu opinion.

That one na actor? The battle for relevance has exhausted a lot of brain juice. Little wonder he why now reasons with his anus.
Re: ‘ Only A Wicked Man Can't Spend All His Salary On His GF’- Uche Maduagwu" by buttnaked: 11:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
In Keneking's voice lipsrsealed
Re: ‘ Only A Wicked Man Can't Spend All His Salary On His GF’- Uche Maduagwu" by decatalyst(m): 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Meanwhile, no be every actor geh sense sha........though he's entitled to his mumu opinion.

Where is daddy freeze to come use his grammer to do this (pix) to his balls since his brain can't withstand this..

Re: ‘ Only A Wicked Man Can't Spend All His Salary On His GF’- Uche Maduagwu" by buttnaked: 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
decatalyst:

Where is daddy freeze to come and do this (pix) to his balls since his brain can't withstand this..

Brother!!!! I felt as though those were my very own balls! Damn!!!!!!!
Re: ‘ Only A Wicked Man Can't Spend All His Salary On His GF’- Uche Maduagwu" by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
Its obvious he wants to be recognized by all means...actor my foot.
Re: ‘ Only A Wicked Man Can't Spend All His Salary On His GF’- Uche Maduagwu" by buttnaked: 11:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Its obvious he wants to be recognized by all means...actor my foot.

Bia, that thing on your DP, I want it NOW!
Re: ‘ Only A Wicked Man Can't Spend All His Salary On His GF’- Uche Maduagwu" by RealHaute: 12:35am On Mar 25, 2017
Who let the dog out? undecided
Re: ‘ Only A Wicked Man Can't Spend All His Salary On His GF’- Uche Maduagwu" by mykelmeezy: 2:16am On Mar 25, 2017
buttnaked:
Source: http://www.peoplesgist.com/2017/03/any-man-who-cannot-spend-all-his-salary.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&m=1

Na wah ooo... What's your say guys?

why tf is this a thread

yoi r just making rhe braindead folk more relevant

Re: ‘ Only A Wicked Man Can't Spend All His Salary On His GF’- Uche Maduagwu" by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:06am On Mar 25, 2017
buttnaked:

Bia, that thing on your DP, I want it NOW!
Bia ,what were u looking for in my profile? tongue
Re: ‘ Only A Wicked Man Can't Spend All His Salary On His GF’- Uche Maduagwu" by buttnaked: 10:29am On Mar 25, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Bia ,what were u looking for in my profile? tongue

Re: ‘ Only A Wicked Man Can't Spend All His Salary On His GF’- Uche Maduagwu" by decatalyst(m): 11:54am On Mar 25, 2017
buttnaked:

Brother!!!! I felt as though those were my very own balls! Damn!!!!!!!

So its has big as this? shocked shocked

Make I go warn my sisters sharperly! grin

(1) (Reply)

Married Couple Discover They Are Biological Twins, To Be Imprisoned, Fined / Any Nigerians In Sweden? / White Man Falls In Love And Converts To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.