Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Upcoming Artistes, Can You Compete With This Artiste Mac Jamez - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Upcoming Artistes, Can You Compete With This Artiste Mac Jamez (453 Views)

Pictures Upcoming Artistes Can Relate To / This Artiste Afrikhana Will Soon Be Killed Like Fela Kuti If He Keeps Shouting! / Mac Jamez Drop New Song He Titled Wedding Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Artistes, Can You Compete With This Artiste Mac Jamez by ngstarshub(m): 12:01am On Mar 25, 2017
Most upcoming Artistes brag about,making noise,I'm am the best rapper,the best singer,I want wizkid,davido,olamide,donjazzy to sign me,I am very good.
Now I present to you Mac James who wants to compete with any body,
Visit this link to hear his new song title wedding day,so as to know the talent you want to compete with.

[ http://ngstarshub.com/2017/03/musicmac-jamez-wedding-day/ ]

Drop the link of your favorite song bere,freestyle or complete song.
Letsgooooo.

(1) (Reply)

Anticipate: Victor Blakes-lonely Niite(a song by a nairalander) / -lee's Spousal Support. / Funny But Real! Small Doctor Explains How He Got His Stage Name (Small Doctor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.