Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,006 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

Latest - Download & Play World Soccer/football League 2017 On Pc & Android - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Latest - Download & Play World Soccer/football League 2017 On Pc & Android (1966 Views)

Guides To Download & Play The Latest Pes Club Manager Apk On Your Android Phone / PRO Chess League 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest - Download & Play World Soccer/football League 2017 On Pc & Android by microsofttutor(m): 12:47am On Mar 25, 2017
World Soccer or Football League 2017 is another awesome soccer I have ever enjoyed on my android. This is the latest version of this soccer game!

The game really has many unique features which made it outstanding from other football games. But it has similar features with PES 2017 and FIFA 2017. I have also played the apk version of this soccer game on my PC with the help of an android emulator like bluestacks, koplayer, andyroid, etc.

Apart from using an android emulator to install the game, World Soccer League also has the exe raw file which you can install directly on your PC (From Windows 7 and above). So computer users now have to option: either to utilize the android emulator to install the apk raw file on their pc or install the exe file directly. I enjoyed World Soccer League (WFL) 2017, both the android and pc version. The game can also be played on tablets.

World Football League's menus and lineups are really similar to the ones in the PES saga. Just like in those video games, you won't find the names of real players, but instead, very similar versions of their names. For example, instead of Benteke you have Bantaka, etc.

In this post, I will show you how to download, install, setup and play World Football League. I will also give you the new and updated features of this awesome soccer game.

See Also: GUIDES TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LATEST VERSION OF HEAD SOCCER LA LIGA 2017 APK + MOD at http://www.microsofttut.com/2017/03/guides-to-download-and-install-latest-hsll-2017-apk.html

New and Updated Features of World Soccer/Football League
==> Save and keep great image or video of each the moment.
==> Achievements and Global Activity are provided
==> Support 15 languages
==> There are around 60 national teams, 60 clubs and total of 2000 players.
==> 4 game modes are now available: Exhibition, Cup, League, and Training.
==> The direct pc version can only be played on Windows 7 and above

How to Download & Install World Soccer League (WSL) 2017 on PC
As I said earlier you have two options here: the exe raw file installation and Installation through an android emulator. Both options are simple and free.
Click http://www.microsofttut.com/2017/03/download-play-world-soccer-league-2017-pc-android.html to view full post with download links and screenshots.

Re: Latest - Download & Play World Soccer/football League 2017 On Pc & Android by gabinogem(m): 12:59am On Mar 25, 2017
I prefer dream league...

(1) (Reply)

Football Manager 2006 / Biamo.bet Reviews And Comparisons / Starcraft Ii Beta And Key + Crack (2010)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.