Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

See Hilarious Wedding Banner Of Man Set To Marry Two Brides On Same Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Hilarious Wedding Banner Of Man Set To Marry Two Brides On Same Day (698 Views)

Check Out This Hilarious Wedding Photoshoot That Was Rated Best In The World / Why I Can’t Marry Two Wives – Tony Tetuila / Throwback: Banner Of Kingsley Ogoro Movie, Osuofia In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Hilarious Wedding Banner Of Man Set To Marry Two Brides On Same Day by olahandle: 5:59am On Mar 25, 2017
A wedding banner has gone viral and it's not because of how cute the couple look, but because It involves a man getting married to two women at once. In fact, these ones can't be called couple again because they are more than two. One bride looks excited, the other doesn't look happy at all. Their wedding is in two days time and it will take place in Isoko south, Delta state.
http://www...com/2017/03/check-out-wedding-banner-of-man-set-to.html

Re: See Hilarious Wedding Banner Of Man Set To Marry Two Brides On Same Day by olahandle: 5:59am On Mar 25, 2017
lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: See Hilarious Wedding Banner Of Man Set To Marry Two Brides On Same Day by youngest85(m): 6:01am On Mar 25, 2017
That is my kind of person, the only difference is that I am going for twins sisters
Re: See Hilarious Wedding Banner Of Man Set To Marry Two Brides On Same Day by femolacqua(m): 6:10am On Mar 25, 2017
Hmm
Re: See Hilarious Wedding Banner Of Man Set To Marry Two Brides On Same Day by tyson99(m): 6:11am On Mar 25, 2017
youngest85:
That is my kind of person, the only difference is that I am going for twins sisters
sebi na u born themgrin
Re: See Hilarious Wedding Banner Of Man Set To Marry Two Brides On Same Day by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 25, 2017
Nah lie jor...
Re: See Hilarious Wedding Banner Of Man Set To Marry Two Brides On Same Day by RealLordZeus(m): 6:27am On Mar 25, 2017
Lol...
Re: See Hilarious Wedding Banner Of Man Set To Marry Two Brides On Same Day by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 25, 2017
Legal 3sum , making sense

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Mercy Aigbe-gentry In This Beautiful Yellow Dress / Tboss Fan Spent Money And Time For Her But She Lost / Bbnaija Winner, Efe, Regrets What He Did In The House (FULL INTERVIEW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.