Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Where do we Register Jamb After Obtaining our Pin From Bank - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where do we Register Jamb After Obtaining our Pin From Bank (1374 Views)

Mmmnn / List Of Cbt Centres Sanctioned By Jamb After 2017 Utme / I Passed Jamb After The Second Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where do we Register Jamb After Obtaining our Pin From Bank by Alhkerimu(m): 7:25am On Mar 25, 2017
Good morning to all the wonderful people in the house.
something is confusing me about this jamb registration and i decided to bring it up here for more clearance.

After creating the account and you
obtain your pin from bank can you
now go to any cyber cafe of your
choice an register or you will go to
the only cafe that is approve by
jamb.
Matured answer pls.
Re: Where do we Register Jamb After Obtaining our Pin From Bank by iaamxavier(m): 8:29am On Mar 25, 2017
Alhkerimu:
Good morning to all the wonderful people in the house.
something is confusing me about this jamb registration and i decided to bring it up here for more clearance.

After creating the account and you
obtain your pin from bank can you
now go to any cyber cafe of your
choice an register or you will go to
the only cafe that is approve by
jamb.
Matured answer pls.

look for an accredited CBT centre and register with a token of #700
Re: Where do we Register Jamb After Obtaining our Pin From Bank by Alhkerimu(m): 9:45am On Mar 25, 2017
iaamxavier:

look for an accredited CBT centre and register with a token of #700
Thank you bros

(1) (Reply)

Why Studying Abroad Is A Bad Idea / .. / Waec Biology And Commerce Questions Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.