Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Daily Spiritual Digest: I Will Keep Passover At Your House - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Spiritual Digest: I Will Keep Passover At Your House (264 Views)

Daily Spiritual Digest / Daily Spiritual Digest: The Day Of God's Vengeance / Daily Spiritual Digest: The Unsearchable God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Spiritual Digest: I Will Keep Passover At Your House by jonatoye(m): 7:31am On Mar 25, 2017
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: I Will keep Passover at Your House

WORD FOR TODAY
The fact that we will all leave the world naked just as we came, justifies the fact that everything you have is given to you and nothing actually is truly yours. Your life is prepared to meet the Lord's need in every bid to fulfill His purpose on earth!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Scriptural Reference
"And He said, "Go into the city to a certain man, and say to him, "The Teacher says, "My time is at hand; I will keep the Passover at your house with My disciples."" (Matthew 26:18 NKJV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Every man of destiny submits his best for the saviour's use. If the Lord must stand by your side to bring His word to pass, you must always allow Him to keep passover in your House.

The man who received the message, in our text, accepted Him and we will continue to give him this credit even though we don't know his name. He is part of the success story of the redemption we have today.

Similarly, we don't know the name of the man who owned the colt on which Jesus rode into Jerusalem. He released it because the Lord needed it. We are not only reading about it but that action brought about the fulfillment of God's word.

We cannot but also talk about the Shunammite Woman who allowed Elisha to keep passover in her house; she wasn't comfortable seeing the man of God passing by; but prepared a chamber for Him. The aftermath of her action was that she bore a son after years of waiting.

At this point, Jesus is saying "my time is near, I will keep a passover in your house". Each time He comes in any form do not withhold your best and things at your disposal from Him.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I submit my life to you in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Your Life is designed to meet God's need!!!
-----------------------------------
Grace to you in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Have a Gracious Weekend!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Age Is Your Earliest Memory From? / Watch Inspirational Teaching By T. D Jakes Titled- Leave Lot Behind / Best Part Of Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.