Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,238 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

2017/2018 Canada Postgraduate Scholarships For Nigerians. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 Canada Postgraduate Scholarships For Nigerians. (348 Views)

Adelaide Postgraduate Scholarships In Australia, Nigerians Inclusive. / Universities With Fast Postgraduate M. Sc Programmes In Nigeria / Fully Funded Postgraduate Scholarships In UK At University Of Leeds, 2018 -APPLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2017/2018 Canada Postgraduate Scholarships For Nigerians. by Emmantope(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2017
Well, after scouring the threads in here seeking for a closely related thread on my quest, I couldn't but decide to create this thread perhaps to abort my fruitless searching.

I would just appreciate it if someone can help with list of available Canada Postgraduate scholarships for Nigerians and most importantly, to help with a detailed guide on how to go about the processing. I would really appreciate this.

Moreover, I have searched through the whole site, even using the main search box, I couldn't get a related answer. I hope I haven't use the wrong keywords in my searching, but the ones I got were discussions on traveling to Canada on a "work" term.

If you know of any thread where similar topics to my questions are being discussed, you could just do well by posting the thread links here. I will follow them up.

Thanks,
Abbey.

Re: 2017/2018 Canada Postgraduate Scholarships For Nigerians. by Emmantope(m): 9:37am On Mar 25, 2017
In addition, any other scholarships programs, not limited to Canada, that covers the study areas:

Industrial Chemistry and/or Chemical Engineering are also welcomed.

(1) (Reply)

We Sleep In Darkness, Attend Classes Without Bathing –UI Students / Meaning Of April Fool / Waec Tips And Assistants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.