Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Build Your Own Ponzi Website Easily With MMM HYIP Script - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Build Your Own Ponzi Website Easily With MMM HYIP Script (655 Views)

Am Launching My Ponzi Website, I Want To Dupe Nigerians - Nigerian Blogger / Psquare Sets To Launch Their Own Online Investment Ponzi Scheme, better than MMM / "My 25m Crashed With Mmm"!! - Mc Galaxy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Build Your Own Ponzi Website Easily With MMM HYIP Script by Ghidihawn: 10:32am On Mar 25, 2017
MMM Script has been redesigned for easy use and integrated with different modes of payment, including bitcoin and much more. Databse sql is also included in the package as a bonus
.I got into this project because i saw that this is something most people are into now but unfortunately, they either not get the right script or the one full of bugs which result into system crashing afterward.
Today, i present to you my MMM script, same as the old but customized and fixed issues people complained mostly about, so you do not need to worry about bugs. If you have any questions, whatsapp me at 08096360846.

Download below

https://sourceforge.net/projects/mmm-script-download/
Re: Build Your Own Ponzi Website Easily With MMM HYIP Script by Anthonygg: 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
And a host of others too numerous to mention. Moreover, to keep my clients' privacy I have not listed some of my jobs.
When you contact me, note that you are not just paying for a website, you are also paying for experience and delivery

To have a look and feel on how the admin page works, you can check:

http://www.trendingfund.com

Admin: trendingpapa@yahoo.com
PWD: password

Login like a normal user with those details to access the admin dashboard.
To create a user account, register as a normal user and login with your details.

Pairing is MANUAL. If you need a site with AUTO PAIRING and other features, feel free to call me for discussions.@08125900678
Re: Build Your Own Ponzi Website Easily With MMM HYIP Script by Moving4: 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
Oh

(1) (Reply)

Fake Ex-bb Naija Housemate, Ese & Joro Olumofin’s Stunning ‘pre-wedding’ Photos / Lame Reason Given By Tboss On Why She Exposed Her Breast During BB Naija Show / "I Danced On The Streets For Money" -- Actress Toyin Abraham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.