Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Why Do Suciders Choose Lagoon Or 3rd Mainland Bridge As The Point Of Sucide. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Do Suciders Choose Lagoon Or 3rd Mainland Bridge As The Point Of Sucide. (579 Views)

Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) / Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Suciders Choose Lagoon Or 3rd Mainland Bridge As The Point Of Sucide. by mkoabiola: 10:35am On Mar 25, 2017
Jusrkt,after we thought it was over for sucide attempt in Lagos ,with news all over the media .
Recently , a woman was saved frm jumping into the lagoon, also a woman was also recused from the maza maza lagoon.
In days to come another person will go to 3rd mainland bridge again ,which I don't pray for.

The government should enforce a law or awareness on sucide mission.

Why is d lagoon or 3rd mainland bridge the only option .just asking
Re: Why Do Suciders Choose Lagoon Or 3rd Mainland Bridge As The Point Of Sucide. by Dycaptain(m): 10:44am On Mar 25, 2017
They just want to take bath now, abi na bad thing. Not every time you get to swim in the atlantic
Re: Why Do Suciders Choose Lagoon Or 3rd Mainland Bridge As The Point Of Sucide. by tizzdi(m): 10:46am On Mar 25, 2017
Doz guys are not really ready to die yet...CU's dem know sy person go de dere to stop them...make dem try river benue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Suciders Choose Lagoon Or 3rd Mainland Bridge As The Point Of Sucide. by ozoebuka1(m): 10:48am On Mar 25, 2017
I think oba akiolu can answer that.
Re: Why Do Suciders Choose Lagoon Or 3rd Mainland Bridge As The Point Of Sucide. by whywhyogun: 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
1)suicide people will affect each other, if one people jumps out of a certain builiding, some other people who want to kill themselves will follow to the same spot, using the same way. this is called empathy. it is a social psychological collective hint.

2)jumping to die is the fastest and thus less painful way. but nigeria has less high buildings, see what happen in japan and korea. 80% suicide cases due to the cause of jumpimg.

3)ghosts are staying over there. they persuade the lingering souls do die

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Church Guard Caught With Human Parts / Imam, Wife, Four Children Killed In Ijebu-ode / I Want To Die, I Have Seen It All, Evans Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.