Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,930 members, 7,824,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Registratiin Of Building Plan In Enugu. First Hand Exerience. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Registratiin Of Building Plan In Enugu. First Hand Exerience. (472 Views)

Cost Of Building 8/12 Suite Hotel Rooms / Building Plan Of A Proposed Hostel / Get All What You Want to know About BUILDING APPROVAL,CONSTRUCTION,BUILDING 3D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Registratiin Of Building Plan In Enugu. First Hand Exerience. by unipol(m): 11:57am On Mar 25, 2017
I was at l. G. A. For registration of building plans. In dept of town planning, they said I should pay 70,000 for federal capital territory, 55,000 for processing fee, and another 60,000 for the l. G. Making it total of 240,000. I now begged and asked them to cancel the processing fee, which they did but warned me that my plan will not be approved any time soon because all offices will need 10,000 Naira to approve my file.
I paid 181,000 Naira total, then they now said I have to go and stamp the plan which I did with 10,000. They collected the 4 original building plans, a copy of power of attorney. And a survey plan. Now the survey plan is not yet in my name. They said I have to change the name to mine. See me see Wahala, to change only name for survey plan is 90,000 Naira. Initially, I thought it was a joke. But in reality, the surveyors are not taking anything less than that to change ur name.
Please share ur own experience so we can learn.

(1) (Reply)

Construction Of 3bedroom And 2bedroom Semidetached At Ilorin, Kwara State / Secure Dry Plots In FLOURISH ROYAL GARDEN Phase 2 For Just 1.5m In Ibeju-lekki / I Got House At Portharcourt For Sale.iam The Direct Owner U Can Contact Me On 08

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.