Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

While You Are Messing-Up Someone Is Warming-up - God Has A Substitute! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / While You Are Messing-Up Someone Is Warming-up - God Has A Substitute! (707 Views)

Don’t Give Up! God Will Take Care Of You / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Zimbabwe Prophet Claims He Beat Up God In A Heaven Wrestling Match,. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

While You Are Messing-Up Someone Is Warming-up - God Has A Substitute! by CandidSeeker(m): 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
God Has A Substitute - While You’re Messing-Up, Someone Is Warming-Up.

For promotion come neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. But God is the judge: he put down one, and set up another. - Ps.75:6-7

…… Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents. For unto every one that has shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that has not shall be taken away even that which he has – Matt.25:14-29

Moses was replaced by Joshua.

Samson could not live to be a judge in Israel as prophesied before his birth.

Vashti was replaced by Esther because she ignored the kings request.

Samuel replaced Hophni & Phenias because they messed up continually without reproof by Eli their father.

Saul was replaced by David.

Whenever the Israelites messed-up, there’s war, whenever we mess-up, issues confront us.
Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices. For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them. But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil. - Pr.1:24-33

To Whom Much Is Given, Much Is Expected – (God Expects You To Heed His Words When You’ve Seen His Glory
...... Because all those men which have seen my glory, and my miracles, which I did in Egypt and in the wilderness, and have tempted me now these ten times, and have not hearkened to my voice; Surely they shall not see the land which I sware unto their fathers, neither shall any of them that provoked me see it - Num.14:19-23)

When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul. Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumbling-block before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul. - Eze.3:18-21

Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. - Is.55:6-7

Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them - Ecclesiastes – 12:1

And he said unto another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father. Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God. And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house. And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God - Lk.9:59-62

I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth – Rev. 3:15-16

-Peace.

3 Likes

Re: While You Are Messing-Up Someone Is Warming-up - God Has A Substitute! by CandidSeeker(m): 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
Grace To You All.
Re: While You Are Messing-Up Someone Is Warming-up - God Has A Substitute! by CandidSeeker(m): 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
THANK YOU LORD.
Re: While You Are Messing-Up Someone Is Warming-up - God Has A Substitute! by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
If God cares about where I mess, he should tell me himself. undecided
Re: While You Are Messing-Up Someone Is Warming-up - God Has A Substitute! by CandidSeeker(m): 11:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
If God cares about where I mess, he should tell me himself. undecided

HE communicates in diverse ways through happenings to us or around us, even through nature!

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. - Jer.29:11-13

-Peace.
Re: While You Are Messing-Up Someone Is Warming-up - God Has A Substitute! by CandidSeeker(m): 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
Glory.
Re: While You Are Messing-Up Someone Is Warming-up - God Has A Substitute! by CandidSeeker(m): 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
Peace.
Re: While You Are Messing-Up Someone Is Warming-up - God Has A Substitute! by CandidSeeker(m): 5:17pm On Mar 15
Peace
Re: While You Are Messing-Up Someone Is Warming-up - God Has A Substitute! by Veecruz: 6:24am On Mar 17
CandidSeeker:
Peace

If you say Moses was replaced then you lie.
Re: While You Are Messing-Up Someone Is Warming-up - God Has A Substitute! by alphaNomega: 6:39am On Mar 17
abidoshaker

(1) (Reply)

Between Christ And Paul Teachings / Is This A SIN? / How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.