Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

What Opportunity Do I Have In The Labour Market? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Opportunity Do I Have In The Labour Market? (454 Views)

Labour Vows To Shutdown First Bank Over Plans To Sack Over 1000 Workers / What Now For Industrial Chemist In Nigeria Labour Market / Cheat Skills You Must Have To Secure Employment In The Labour Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Opportunity Do I Have In The Labour Market? by dammywapes(m): 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
I'm an undergraduate in the southwest of nigeria studying biology education , I'm in my third (3rd) year. my question is what opportunity can i get in the labour market after completing my studies? I won't like to be a teacher.
Re: What Opportunity Do I Have In The Labour Market? by greatnaija01: 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
brother i am guessing you didnt choose BIOLOGY when you wrote Jamb but anyway they gave you a course in education, My question to answer your question is.... asides book-work do you not have your own purpose in LIFE. or have you left your fate to nigerian educational system to decide?

before entering the university you should have known what you want to do in life and if it is tied to the real course you applied for which you were eventually not given then after school, CONTINUE your quest to study that course.... even if you have to teach to send yourself for a second degree.

MY POINT IS, IN NAIJA NO ONE HAS ANY OPPORTUNITY THAN THE ONE THEY GIVE THEMSELVES. SO GET A SKILL OUTSIDE WHAT YOU ARE STUDYING AND MAKE IT YOUR LIFE PATH.

dammywapes:
I'm an undergraduate in the southwest of nigeria studying biology education , I'm in my third (3rd) year. my question is what opportunity can i get in the labour market after completing my studies? I won't like to be a teacher.

1 Like

Re: What Opportunity Do I Have In The Labour Market? by agitator: 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
This is 9ja, with the right connection you can be a banker, civil servant, perm secretary, politician, etc, endless opportunities await you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Consumers Are Now More In Tune With Global Trends- Solabomi Okonkwo / Hi, How Much Does A Customer Service Advisor Earn In Diamond Bank? / Intensive beauty and wellness Training at Gamak Beauty clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.