Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Hey Sister! Don't Let Double Standard Ruin You - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hey Sister! Don't Let Double Standard Ruin You (482 Views)

What To Avoid On A First Date: Simple Things That Can Ruin Your Date / How To Stop Letting Social Anxiety Ruin Your Life... / Hey Guys Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hey Sister! Don't Let Double Standard Ruin You by Poshkeez: 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
Aunty Wa,

I've been seeing your posts upandan on nairaland.

Wives are not slaves
Who says it's only the wife that should cook
Why can't men and husbands also help out with house chores.

Yeah.
You are very correct
In fact over correct sef!

But,

The other day at your big brother's house you saw him, with an apron on, cooking for his wife. Rather than applaud him, you asked "haha booda Mi, eyin le n dana ni" (brother, you the one cooking) he smiled back at you and explained he was just helping out. Your uncle got his wife a range rover and you think he's wasting too much money on her. But you want your boyfriend to buy you an iPhone 7 (Ole, you no even ask for itel S31 that's affordable), you also want him to give you monthly allowance as per say Na him born you

What I still don't understand is why you've been going around telling all your family members that your brother has been charmed by his wife.

Azzzziiinnn Ayam not understanding.

Sister Mi,

Your confusion ehn, is factory fitted 'follow come'
In fact, It's the god of confusion that's personally supervising your project.
Re: Hey Sister! Don't Let Double Standard Ruin You by Riyikebaby(f): 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
Poshkeez:
Aunty Wa,

I've been seeing your posts upandan on nairaland.

Wives are not slaves
Who says it's only the wife that should cook
Why can't men and husbands also help out with house chores.

Yeah.
You are very correct
In fact over correct sef!

But,

The other day at your big brother's house you saw him, with an apron on, cooking for his wife. Rather than applaud him, you asked "haha booda Mi, eyin le n dana ni" (brother, you the one cooking) he smiled back at you and explained he was just helping out. Your uncle got his wife a range rover and you think he's wasting too much money on her. But you want your boyfriend to buy you an iPhone 7 (Ole, you no even ask for itel S31 that's affordable), you also want him to give you monthly allowance as per say Na him born you

What I still don't understand is why you've been going around telling all your family members that your brother has been charmed by his wife.

Azzzziiinnn Ayam not understanding.

Sister Mi,

Your confusion ehn, is factory fitted 'follow come'
In fact, It's the god of confusion that's personally supervising your project.

Loool, she even see itel S31 she no thank God
Re: Hey Sister! Don't Let Double Standard Ruin You by Poshkeez: 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
Riyikebaby:

Loool, she even see itel S31 she no thank God
. I tire, itel S31 wey be someone else prayer point

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Guys From The South East(lets Hook Up Here) / Am Searching For A Soulmate... / Okay..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.