Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Law Of Persistent - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Law Of Persistent (463 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Law Of Persistent by Daniella0203(f): 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
HOW PASSIONATE  ARE YOU TO CHANGE LEVELS 

Today is 25th of March, 2017 3 months is almost gone in 2017

All you have been saying since Jan is *I WILL DO IT...* 

I just laugh when I hear this..  

NETWORK MARKETING  is not designed for 

*Time wasters*
*Procrastinators*
*Pessimists* 
*Lazy People.....* 

Time is totally of essence in MLM... Some joined it when Neolife International just came into Nigeria and they are yet to get the grasp while some joined less than a year and are earning millions

The difference here is TIME. 

Some prospects here are even waiting for their perceived sponsors to EARN big before they join.. NO WAHALA.... They will surely Earn and you will eventually Join...  

When you join,  you will realize that those you ought to have as downlines will become your bosses because of delay... 

Bitter Truth is this, don't expect some magical powers to make you earn when it took you 5 months to believe in the business except you are a Super Networker*****

*Be Prompt.... So you can reap the benefits of the Fast Mover Advantage..* 

Some people say there is no Money.. That's is the Language of every Nigerian. Those who have Millions in their accts will tell you there is no Money... But there is money to go to Club on Friday/Sat to waste without any profit....... 

Go to your bank account and tell your banker to print your Statement of Acct for you, then you will realize you have spent more than 30k on irrelevancies these few weeks.... 

*Go to that Bank and withdraw that Money... INVEST IT TO MULTIPLY  IT......* 

BILLIONAIRES  have a simple secret,  they Multiply their Cash... *10k doubled yearly over a period of 10yrs would give you 10million.....* 
Neolife International is the way to go....  

I bet you, Neolife International will make you Millions if you are *CONSISTENT AND PERSISTENT.......... JUST START!!!*
Re: Law Of Persistent by Eggcelent(m): 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
Lovely piece

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan To Abia Batch A17 Corpers / Zamfara Corpers / I Need Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.